LETALIS REGNUM deserves better than WILDERTROY78

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. LETALIS REGNUM fought the OMETs in the last ESTOC WAR.

THEY FOUGH T LIKE WARRIORS.

THEY ALSO ONLY FORFEITED AT THE END BECAUSE I PERSONALLY ASKED THEM TO because they had a Traitor in their midst named WILDERTROY78.

The traitor WILDERTROY78 was fighting FOR LETALIS REGNUM in the ESTOC War against the OMETs in TLAL0CAN.

Un-asked, WILDERTROY78 approached some of our OMET members in PMs to try to tell us who LETALIS REGNUM was targeting in the war.

We told him we don't fight that way. Further, as many of us are friends with many of those in LETALIS REGNUM we contacted them to let them know of the traitor.

I suggested that at the 2 hour mark we stop the war and make WILDERTROY78 an example to traitors or cheaters.

As a result, I am definitely a fan of even more of the members of LETALIS REGNUM and they deserve better than WILDERTROY78.

Despite WILDERTROY78 and the developer hiccup you guys did great.

2. This didn't need another thread.

3. I agree, but waste of AT space since you made almost the same thread but with more detail about your clan.

4. Lolz I thought it said rectum

5. I think I could read the other thread just fine.

6. He was a guest for the EE which is a lesson learned isn't it. Who knows who he really is or what old grudges he may carry.

7. Is this the same omet? That is what there other thread said so it could be another one.

8. I think the other one was about their team and this one about the perils of taking candy from strangers.

9. Mmm candy

10. Wow, not cool 

11. Valor you changed build didn't u?

12. Why yes, I did 

13. WarLorLetalis Regnum

14. In your fantasy world but YEAH I DID THAT but I made my actions after I was rudely distrestpected and threatened so eye4eye don't come at me with threats and disrespect and think it want come back

15. @wildertroy

Letalis regnum and WarLor Give nothing bus respect to those who war with them. You did not follow the rules of following orders, not speaking when going over strategy, and being disrespectful. You did that BEFORE anyone said anything to you that was disprespectful, so now you are a traitor, and more importantly a big chunk of land with crops on it.

16. Wildertroy is my new pet and his clan mates I'm enjoying this farming he pays pretty good disband your clan and reset and you may be left alone its what you deserve for being a traitor

17. What a strange thing to do......

18. Lol wilder come out of pin and play with the big boys. It seems like you'd just be put back in with so many of us farming you and your little clan.