Lest_We_Forget vs Spank

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Immortal-Azraelz-Rogue, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..disband Spank clan..

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun in the morning; we will remember them.

Lest We Forget

2. Superman :lol:

3. Once I was a member of lest_we_forget but the owner was so dumb that he listens to any Tom dick and Harry and got me kicked but in lucky I'm in a better clan

4. Who the hell is Lest_We_Forget? Stop trying to act like a big shot.

5. Your clan page is a joke. Cf granted to HoL? Your funny. We stomped the **** out of you guys untill you had SE come in. Only reason we let you guys off with mutual CF is because WoG and YAFI leaders were polite to wrk with and SE asked that we did. I hope some other HoL guys see this and go join the other side. I know ill be appearing over there. Cheers 

6. You gang banged an HoL member, got your asses kicked, called us bullies, called in SE, a Yafi member was hit so YAFI and WoG joined in against us. Just HoL alone. We got it down to SE mercs and LWF before SE asked to cf with you guys. It's ok though. Ill take an alt to spank and give you a reminder.

7. LOL pup ur completely right. LWF are scrubs

8. LWF? Jokes

9. Take X factor off your clan page.

10. Hah LWF I wanna see if u can get me to cf, lmao LWF v rez? You'd lose 

11. LWF vs Rez, Pup, and Makki! Rez thought our contract agreed that the farm squad stuck together 

12. I remember lwf, I had their owner at the time crying in my inbox for help before they called in SE, after telling him off he unloaded a full bar on me, needless to say, support to spank, pup and Rez  :lol:

13. Oh yeah

14. LWF JOKES PANSY ASS DELTA FROM UR CLAN IS INACTIVE NOW TOO. Support Spank

15. Go spank!

16. Support Spank  Lest... Plz disband everything and keep silence 

17. Not sure who to support here.Probably gonna support HoL,i haz friends there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.