Legendary Hero League vs -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cherry, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is time to play a war game and OSW season is in. Here is an OSW with drama, emotions, hatred, and love (maybe?)! From pinning to stripping, to banter and tracking! So my friends and enemies let us begin with what started this OSW!

[​IMG]

On the outside this looks like a remnant war between what was the pervious leaders of Foxes back in the end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014 before Cherry and Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity decided to give Gamehendge back Foxes. Something that Aydens_Mommy and LHL_SirAyden_LHL (formerly SirAydenOfFoxes) was extremely unhappy about.

So in that 7 months from then to now, the Aydens were actually already members of LHL, Rusted_Knight went on to join New Age, and Cherry as well as a large number of members that the 4 recruited to Foxes and Dawn of the Foxes went on to start -The Uprising-

Now to the re-spark into ill emotions.

Dark Elite a former member or ours decide to troll Aydens_Mommy and she flipped out. And from assumptions the Aydens fueled the flames of war.

So we let the Aydens farm him for words said, then things get dramatic.

Aydens_Mommy calls Cherry the worse name you could ever call a woman and threatens the clan.

[​IMG]

Then talks with SirAyden starts.

To sum it up without posting a bunch of ss's

-Ayden is mad about dark elite trolling
    -No one came to Cherry about this issue.
    -Dark Elite asked for help, but would then CF
    -Aydens assume Cherry supported this
    -Aydens_Mommy calls Cherry a very bad name to call a woman. (Ironic because this started when DE called AM names.)

-Sir_Ayden and Cherry resolve issue.

But wait, there's more.

Juicy parts coming.
    So durning the Dark Elite issue when emotions was high, words were said and Sir_Ayden took offense. (I mean who doesn't get mad and bicker?) and there was an apology for the words.

Dark Elite CF'ed and left the clan. But the Aydens just couldn't let their issue go.

[​IMG]

But this is the shady part.

[​IMG]

All of it, the pm's, the emotions, the words, the bull crap and then the true colors show.

So The Aydens talk LHL into an OSW with -The Uprising- for words said between the two clans, some real and other doctor false.

They tricked the Council into OSW. LHL was lied to so to fight a war over ill emotions that began between 6 people, with 3 of them not even in the skirmish and escalated over what was mentioned above. Then ended with a Strip on Cherry.

So you will see true resolve as -The Uprising- will not fall. We are strapped in and ready for the long haul and we love OSW. It is a shame to see friends turn enemies, but such is the way of life and some things can't be fixed or changed once they are done.

2. reserved

3. Thank you for trying to create more drama. As for the OSW, I root for LHL even though I'm banned from the clan

4. nooooooooob fiiiiiiiight!

*throws food*

5. yum yum yum :lol:

6. all LHL members are to stay off this thread.

8. Support️

9. Seems to be like Noobs on one side and noobs on the other! Let's rumble!!!!!!!

10. Veni you're a small gh hansel i wouldn't be talking if i were you

11. Who's the girl in the gif? 

12. LHL is awesome and has many supporters.... would hate to get in their way.

13. Mila kunis. Yes, we all want to **** her brains out. I know what you where thinking

14. Nivans doesn't know the Triple V 

15. support to the fam!  lol i like hero's request on the thread  ahhh we're winning no matter what 

16. [​IMG]

17. Please stay on topic, hate for this to get locked! :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. I'm sorry, but lhl will massacre.... Very experienced people down there... This will be rather fun to watch though.

19. Lhl only got known after hero got modded nub ^

20. Tehe thanks Val; I think anyone here, male or female, would do that 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.