League Of Mercs vs Alliance Of Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *NUGGA (03), Dec 28, 2012.

1. Venom I beat your clan 1vs19 , and your member revenger. Decided to talk **** to me so I farm him.

Now we have a osw going for a couple days I'm getting bored I challenge you to a system war 24hr locked roster my clan vs yours on thus Sunday..!

-Whoever loses has to post on others wall "I'm sorry I'm such a EB fairy" and give away the there clan to the other

2. lmfao!!!! 

3. Looks like op lost since he is clanless

4. Wow system war ftw

5. Noo I'm going back to clan right now I was just going to ambush get some gold

6. I'm gonna enjoy making you give your clan up..

7. We will see how it goes assassin,, way to merchant up *****, it's 5vs10+ we aren't mercing up why the protection.? Cause y'all know ima win

8. Alex that's because we keep you pinned 24/7 and stripped you. I think you are trying to by pass forum apology and settle it with SW. It's not happening brother.

9. Alex you meant post apology in forum not create more war through propaganda. You got my cf terms. For each day I shall increase my cf term. The choice is yours. 

10. Terminator It was me and others who stripped him not you guys

11. Hah pinned 24/7.? Y'all forget about me to much and stop hitting from 4-9 p.m. ,, I have y'all figured out lol& you say your stripped me no,, I had 6bil in allies only this this mg out got was 200k ally,, ain't **** I send that on pots & venom go jump off a bridge 1vs1 I will slaughter you and terminator if it was just 1vs1 ,,, accept war or don't war at all

12. These failed scouts really get annoying

13. Might want to change your banner Alex.

14. Forgot to change it last night after all allies where gone

15. System war

16. oh well. ask cenom about it

17. It's ok alex.. You won't win this system war so just forfeit.. I wouldn't be in this war if I didn't see your forum thread.. When you put crap like this on forums it makes me want to watch you lose.. What better way than to make sure you lose.

18. Aww poor buthurt op

19. Assassin I will get you back for this but whatever I can stand to loose to a decent kaw player and not the garbage called revenger ,, get hit return hits don't cry and get your clan to farm me