Leaders Of HTE Clans Take Note (W.P.A Vs. Unkown)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attention HTE clan owners and admins. This is for you to read and take note.

[​IMG]

Do not try to act tough like your clan is a war clan! It is not. You are running a seal clan for yourself and others to get tons of gold. That’s it. IMO nothing wrong with a player wanting to maximize their seals.

But if a HTE clan is going to try and act tough and badass you better expect something like what happened to W.P.A lol

Not sure on the exact details but basically shadeslayer77 (Owner of Seal clan) didn't like Unknown (somehow an admin :lol: )

Unknown apparently was sick of her and that seal clan so he took it among himself to destroy the clan. Kicked every non-admin and started warbeast.

[​IMG]

Why shade wouldn't have an alt holding ownership so she could easily get ownership back is besides me. Guess some learn the hard way.

[​IMG]

Now here we see shade is very upset that her precious seal clan is falling apart before her very eyes. Cute her admins are consoling her telling her it'll be okay.

[​IMG]

But it wasn't over there, shade felt the need to take it to wc for all of kaw to see her frustration. We've all seen her flirtatious posts in wc.

So at this point most would think Unknown will go in CA as a target for maybe a couple days lol and then all can get back to their Red Alperiun :lol: WRONG! Unknown challenges W.P.A to a system war and they of course accepted the war thinking it would all be over when the system war timer was done :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

This was done so they could no longer run Ebs and the W.P.A clan is officially shut down and most will be stripped within a couple of days as they have all gave away their sleeping schedules to Unknown in clan chat when he was an admin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've been to a couple seal clans before. Some are okay some are a complete joke.
    EXAMPLE: W.P.A (Warriors of the potato Alliance)

If you're going to try and run a seal clan please pick and choose your admins and battles carefully.

Tl;dr - noob seal clan gets destroyed, was kind of funny.

2. support

3. Me gusta mucho

4. Hey a free system war, I'm here for the lulz 

5. Total support

6. Support. Take it to them fellas. KAW HARD

7. Pretty entertaining to watch.

8. Support. Unknown made it look easy

9. Here, is a smart person! I applaud your smartness, GO ILLUMINATI

10. No inc from them in an hour..

11. Best of.
    Ashley, couldn't not have said it better myself. WPA is just a bunch of wannabe warriors who talk more smack then they can hit, calling in SW Mercs to attempt to win. This "war" is so pathetic it is not even funny. Shade claims to be a warrior, but couldn't even bother hitting back her targets because "they aren't worth her time".

12. Panda, I just get fails

13. She hasn't hit me yet  I just regened for 40 minutes too

14. I can't even fail so they know I'm there to hit me. I got a bunch of fails grim:p

15. Only reason illuminati is winning is obvious. They stay in pin and have 3x amount of people to hit than w.p.a can. W.p.a can only hit 9? They are limited. Numbers isn't everything.

Also unknown it is pretty immature to ruins someone's hard work like that. It is one thing to declare a war. But you went too far.

I am a farmer but i take no pride in fighting an eb clan. I only fight those who are looking for the fight.

Let people kaw how they want stop being an ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.