Late Night PDT war time?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Radagast, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Hello fellow KAWers,

I wanted to propose a late night EE Rancor war time for the US Pacific timezone. I realize the US already has its share of 'optimal' war timeslots, and my sympathies go out to those in the GMT & SGT timezones. However, as a working adult it is difficult for me to war at the current PDT timeslots since each 2 hour war is really 4 considering clan organization and planning beforehand. Right now the Mon-Fri PDT times occur during work hours or early evening / dinner time. Weekends are also generally filled with activities and events.

I counted the number of 'late night' war times available for each zone and EDT has four (#'s 1, 4, 8 & 10), GMT has three (#'s 2, 5 & 12) and SGT has one (#9). Pacific has none. It would be great to mith up and scout bomb once the family has gone to bed. :)

So, I propose a 10pm PDT war time on either (or both?) Tues or Thur evenings. There does not appear to be any wars running during this time span, and if my math is correct, this would result in a 5am GMT and 1pm SGT wartime, providing Europe with a (very) early morning option and Asia with an early afternoon option.

Thanks for reading and the consideration.

2. Kill the Europeans even more due to lack of sleep?
    Agreed.

3. I vote yes! 

4. Sure. What the hell

5. There is the 7pm wars. Man that's so late :lol:

6. It takes you two hours to plan?

7. Yes! California needs some love!

8. Wasnt this proposed yesterday?