Last War of the Season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Wow Week 8 War 15 is finally here :|

What'd you guys about it , problems , things they did good , etc....?

I ender up with a beautiful Rancor Level 50 , Edge Lvl 5 and 763 mith ( thank you NTNF/Silver :) )

What are you guys/gals looking forward to Season 3 ?

Krieg out 

2. That's probably not going to be enough to fully enchant your equipment. :( aww

3. Problems : Well there were a couple of exploits that were annoying ( spy build clan ) , GH when they get hit should payout more , mis matches happen and i hope devs improve on this.

Good : for the most part matches were good ( at least for me ) , You don't lose Edge when you leave i love that , lag wasn't to bad.

Season 3 : i think equip will have plunder bonus which would be an interesting add into the game.

All in all i give Season 2 a nice 8.5/10 :)

4. Season was decent for my gh, I got about 300+ mith through the whole season. I have rancor 4  Havent done alot of wars due to overfilled rosters.

I am hoping there is some sort of system failure and everyone who is participating gets a free rancor lvl 

Nah jk, I am at ---No Remorse--- right now, lets shoot for a big win to wrap up the season

5. Yep this season was great.
    I did quite a few wars....Won a few...Lost quite a few.
    EE was a great experience .....
    A way we can make EE much better than it is....is by regening double the amount of troops in KO....It's always more fun and engaging fighting with more troops.
    And Well done mate....50 Rancor needs some hard work from you and clan.

6. spy build clan? like -s26tr-? imo theyve created the best startegy in ee.

7. A strategy that was actually banned in season 1 or 2 believe.

8. Needed one more win to get to lv20 and devs gave me a no match 

9. I probably could've gotten to 50, but was at 40 and figured I didnt want to go below it. I do love the sword I'll get. And enchant it all with my 100 mithat least I have the equip..

10. I warred quite early on and didnt manage again so lost my level 2 rancor :(

11. Good time to bump 

12. Season sucked guild hansels dominated the feild. If you were not a gh or a lb player u likely didnt enjoy this season. Ee has fallen since the devs first created it. The only good thing about this season was the advantage, random, and static ko mixes that was fun. Finished with 38 rancor so close yet so far away from the sword I had hoped for lol.

13. My rancor season 2 EE wars was more of an eb. I had 15 VP EBs lol

14. if it was banned why would devs give them a match?