Last Super Bowl I'm Ever Watching!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xSyn_TaY, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Pure Stupidity And That's All I Have To Say!

2. Millions of watchers - 1

Ight den

3. $5 crying towels for sale

4. Cheaters always win, nuff said. It was rigged anyways. Guy knew not to jump before the snap.

Same as kaw btw.. Deflate your kingdom to win

5. Seahawks have Lynch best rb in football atm and they instead throw instead of running for a 1yd td :lol:

6. Op is obviously a Seahawks fan lol

7. Bears won their 7th superbowl in a row. I cant complain.

8. You were obviously a SeaHawks fan no problem in that. Everyone knew SeaHawks had the upper hand. At the 1 Yard line. Marshall Lynch could have easily made a touchdown.

Also, if you do not want to watch the game. No Problem in that. Yet, of course you would not want to miss the Halftime. Would you?

9. Jesus Christ could not haved stopped Lynch from dragging every Patriot into the endzone to win the Super Bowl. He dragged Patriots around the whole game. Literally had six guys on his back, and he actually moved them in the direction they did not want to go. You saw that all season long.
    but they decided it would be better to throw a pass.
    strongest man on the planet or a pass into the crowd.
    lets try a pass. Its zanier.

10. Good well made point. They were in 2nd down. Marshall Lynch could have tried both times. The SeaHawks would have honestly received my respect and everyone else's. If they lost due to 4th down with Lynch. (Although they would have lost, but at least they would have tried).

Honestly, Lynch took them to 1st Down at the 1 meter mark. There were around 4 players dragging Lynch at Lynch pulled them along with him

11. This didn't come down to the last play. Seahawks were up by 10 at the start of the 4th quarter and the legion of boom let the pats score 14 points. All they needed was one stop. Just one, and they didn't get it.

You can't honestly lay the blame on the last play

12. It was the last play. Damn idiot jumped the gun

13. The game was lost long before then cupcake..

14. That was the best super bowl in years.

15. I wish the SeaHawks had won especially as it seemed an odd call to throw instead of punch through literally a yard from the goal line.

If they had of completed and won then it might've still been odd but we'd be saying "Oh well, good catch"...

But on the other hand if the Patriots had lost then I bet everyone would be saying "That QB Tom Brady didn't have his game on and the SeaHawks had a much better defence".

But when they won all was forgiven and he was made MVP.....in my book it should've gone to either Matthews, Lynch or even Wilson.

I enjoyed it either way though.

Shame about Katie Perry 