Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last rights with the help of MDK is taking on SiCnIsS. From the reports I am getting, Bellemorte decided to bring in her clanmates in an 1v1 that wasn't going her way. Statements in her wall seem to support this hypothesis. Please post any info or details in the thread. Thanks.

Phil out.

2. Dang all major osw clans fights :) who's next?

3. Reserved.

4. Another?

5. This is going to be fun to watch

6. Yea FUN!

7. White knight remember what happened 

8. Nah... She was hitting them on her own then they started hitting LR. First I heard of it is when I noticed half dozen inc or so overnight.

9. How long till regs come help? I say 2 weeks..

10. Lr and mdk don't need help. I assure you loverboy. Belle was engaged in a 1 v 2 with sicniss owner and admin to prove a point. Then she was put in sicniss CA. I'll let Belle make her own points, so I'll wait for her to comment.

Good luck to both sides. It's a race to naked 

Phil. Check you sources for better info next time ️️

11. Umm... Actually it looks like sicniss trying to help out their friends right now. How any war starts is always a convoluted story anyways.

It's nice to meet new friends 

12. I've tried contacting belle, but no response yet.

13. Thanks for keeping us updated phil!

14. Statement from SiCnIsS.

basically sarc from sicniss left to fight belle due to belle disrespecting ISS. he engaged in a 1v1 with her. to which belle couldn't handle herself.

She then hit SiCnIsS clan owner claiming they had broken cf agreement.

15. I always enjoy hearing about what's going on in KaW. This should be good.

16. Yeah go sarc! :p

17. Anyone who trusts what belle says should reconsider their life 

18. I am pretty sure sarc never asks for help on a 1 v 1 so I tend to believe the story that bell couldn't handle. Either way if its on its on. Give then hell, or heck depending censors sicniss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.