last minute EE...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __________V___________, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Season 1 of EE starts very soon.. And people need a place to war..

After trying a few days ago I realised we'd jumped into things too quick. We had pure spies leaking, and rush accepting members to be able to meet the 25 min requirement. We had a good bunch who new what they where doing and the guys we had to rush accept where inactive and lost it for us.

So I'm looking for small builds who want to war, preferably guild hansel..
    We plan to go into war with just 25 dead on, no inactives... If you are inactive. You will be kicked and stripped.

RULES: only cast WoC 30 mins before sign up ends. This ensures that YOU WILL BE ACTIVE. Don't cast WoC hours before an find out you've got other plans. You go inactive, I will deal with you thoroughly.
    Follow me if interested.

The requirements

-guild hansels have higher chance of acceptance.

-WAR HISTORY. I must see proof of recent wars you have participated in.

-2 XSTALS. Plain and simple.

-activity. If there's a chance you'll be inactive. DON'T CAST WoC. Once again, you are inactive in wars, YOU WILL BE STRIPPED.

That's all.. We are using the 4 days before season 1 to sort things out. Follow if interested and I will review you case by case.

2. Pure spies leaking for a few minutes you little git. Stop living in the past and wake up you bloody waste of space.

3. LOL here we go, the cause is back.

4. So you moved to a new clan?? Why not just kick those who can't war....

5. Because that was the majority lmfao

6. So why 25 on the dot? Why not 28 or 40?

7. Because 25 = better/smaller match ups

8. Full actives at 25 members is very hard to beat.

9. I am a guild hansel and I have war history against your clan Val. We beat you twice, so you can check me out. Also warred against another clan and won. Just look at the three most recent wars my clan has done. I am willing to buy Xstals if not enough from quests for each war. I am also active the whole war or don't participate. Ty RA

10. Id war with you **** buying xstals. :)

11. I'll give u a shot val

12. Bump

. ཊེོེེེེུ╧྄།༴།════ྀ looking for Guild Hansels
    ༼╟༼ season1 follow for application

13. Might swing by later, Val.

14. Good luck val hope to see you on the battle fiels

15. Anik, follow back if you haven't had an interview yet