Last Chance Rancor Levels

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RoYaLNaVy, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Hello, this will be short and simple. We have thrown together a clan to EE the last week of the season for those that have not had a chance to get the rancor levels they need. We will be doing as many wars as possible and our goal is to help the warring community.
    If you are interested, wall an admin. It's very laid back and we do not expect you to stay in the clan when war is not close. We love towers but we are very lenient to builds. We are looking for ghan GHT medium attack hybrids and large towered attack builds.
    Our next war is war 15
    Brought to you by Strike Force

2. No support
    Y help the ones that refused to war and give them a present? I suggest this is only for the ones who work so hard for it.

3. It's for those that lost when warring. We expect war history.

4. That confusing clan name :shocked:

5. That is so kind.

6. Can you follow me op? I would like to come over. Looks like a well built clan.

7. Lmao this isn't brought to you by strike force. The clan was made for me to solo 3x EBs with my Alts then spy who's holding the clan for me decided to set up a war lol.

8. Val, im gonna farm you  tell me when your ready G. you suck at BO2 and can't handle AB4ND0NallH0P3  <3

9. LWP u suck I pistol whip your ass

10. VAL HAS NO FRIENDS.

11. NICK YOU ******* HOMO GET BACK IN THE ATTIC FAT BOY

12. FITE ME IRL VAL. LIL HOE WALKIN ON MY TURF. IMMA CUT YOU. IMMA CUT YOU SO BAD, YOU GON WISH I DIN CUT YOU SO BAD.

13. We have Glenn ranger spy and dymez from SF helping. And sylver lol

14. So Val, Legit or not?

15. Your gonna put the best name last bad spy lol

16. I'm look forward to this warring clan :-D, I just walled a admin ^_^