Laoda is Responsible for Everything

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Dec 17, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,

This is to all under the banner of ZAFT. You often ask yourselves, why kotfe, hog, apoc, warlor etc are in your osw? It's because your leader came knocking to our door - looking for a fight. We were in our separate OSW when Laoda came in, guns blazing and because of him, you are where you stand now. This is not to bash or put down your name, but a lesson to show that this osw was caused by Laoda. Everything that has happened to you, is because of him, not anyone else.

One thing you need to consider Zaftes. Laoda doesn't care about you or your account. He only cares about himself.Your loss isn't his, little does he know however, it is to ZAFT as a whole.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=141596

One thing, I wish to ask Laoda is this:
    Why are you still here? Still trying to prove your point in your quote above? Well, it's not working. If WDGAF wasn't here, you would of lost by now. In the last 45 days, ZAFT has bled more than it has in it's history, and it will continue to bleed until there is nothing left.

2. Damn right,down with them zaftees.

3. lol have fun....

p.s. nobody cares

4. Unless your in those clans.....then have fun! :)

5. And your a statless alt.... Nobody cares

I don't care which side your fighting on have the balls to express your feelings with your real account

6. I'll have to agree with this. If you're so sure of your position in the war, tell us with a main. Remember, it is just a game. :|

7. Oh sure, place the blame on someone else.

8. Blah blah blah..the eb players are long since gone I'm sure. Those remaining are enjoying the war.

As far as 'records' or 'ever than before losses' go, I'm pretty sure the last notable war was also deemed to be,and labelled the biggest. It's big. Bigger will follow.

War on.

9. ^

10. Does it matter who is to blame? Its gone on long enough most forget what lies were told at the start, enjoy the new friendships made, enjoy the game.

11. So UC cares so much about its players accounts? This is news.

12. It's only one of the biggest wars kaw has ever seen. There's a lot to be gained by whoever wins this, to be able to say that you participated in biggest war ever and came out victorious is to say that you are truly the strongest clan in the game. Will give lots of positive rep for future recruitment, alliances, and respect.

13. Lmao this thread sounds like the post of an alt that's main wants out of osw

14. Fury i agree lol

15. Why must everyone think osw is a bad thing. apoc and uc seem to think it's a bad thing and that we should quit lol really. I personally joined a war clan as well as the others here to osw as not to be bored to death.

16. I was under the impression the people in this war were having fun, thank you for enlightening us OP

17. Well promo just launched soooo best of luck with that!