lane87 disruptive in cc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by troubled-spank-strawbarry, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lane87 why do you see fit to argue with wc, trackers and warriors before each indi war. Over the last few weeks I have witnessed you doing this repeatedly, but you never volunteer or have anyone ask you to wc. There have been some great wc strategies given and you seem to find fault in each one. Yesterday I tried to get your attention by following and unfollowing you, and what do u do, u report me to devs. You idiot the wc was trying to brief and couldn't because of you. Numerous players tried to talk to you but oh no you are so much smarter and know kaw more than anyone else. Well shut the hell up unless you are wc or tracker, quit acting like a spoiled little 3 year old and just do as wc says.

2. You could just ignore him or farm him after the war, but yes, I understand your annoyance.

3. Screenshot cc next time if you get matched in clan with them and send it to support@athinkingape.com they'll sort it out

4. I'm pretty sure he can be war banned for that. Screenshot it next time and send to support.

5. Banned for what? Speaking his mind before a War? Come on, if he's disrespecting people, farm his arse after the War and never let him war with you.

6. Full name or link to profile would be great

7. I WC'd that war yesterday. I'm sure Lane is well aware of my thoughts of her. Total disrespect, lack of xtals and poor attitude. I appreciate OP willingness to help a helpless situation. I'm deeply sorry you got silenced for trying to help our indi team:(

8. *cough* link pls *cough*

9. King, if you'd unblock me already, I could give you full username -_-

10. Sometimes people just need there arse kicked.

11. Demons 3/3/2 att p

FO' LYFE

P.S. you mah boi strizzle.

12. Slim go get 'em

13. Strawb3rry

#walloftext

14. Strewb3rry

15. Strawb3rry

#firstthreadsincenervousbreakdown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.