lag issues in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_bardoor, Sep 14, 2013.

1. We at Spartans of the Under World mith up to the max for all wars and give 100% no matter who we match. Like all clans we take advantage of 2x 3x ebs when possible, but this week I have to say was terrible.

New haunts eb gets released and then locked in order to fix minor glitches, all before been released again. Yes we appreciate the new haunts and do B2B when not warring, but what we don't appreciate is the issue of lag during war.

Lag has been a serious issue for all clans doing war and has been for a long long time now. Have devs done anything about it, "hell no".

C'mon on devs. We got all these great eb offers. We got great threads like this showing stats from wars. Thinking its about time something is done about lag so wars are wars and not 35-45secs of waiting to see who koed u.

Please support if u have same/similar issue.

2. Total support.

3. Match ups and lag still suck

4. I had similar issues last war at V-HAWKS against Devil's Reborn. Pls fix

5. Get a gaming PC and there will be no lag...

6. Fully support. Been going on to long now

7. Tnx to all who support. Keep the support coming

8. Support, go get em Spartans :)

9. SUPPORT! :ugeek:

10. Tnx guys. Keep supporting till devs fix

11. No support don't like don't play

12. This game was not designed for all of these functions. Recall kaw circa 2009. That performed very well with no noticable lag, even on the ancient networks and original iphones. With add ons such as: clan system, system wars, android portal, facebook, mochigames, eb, equip, mith, enchanting, ee, mage etc etc, all just added on piecemeal with no apparent plan in place, I find it hilarious that you guys think this platform has a chance of functioning without glitches and lag.

13. Support half the time my app closes randomly during war

14. support :'(

15. Support. I am still having issues today too.

16. Still got to love this lag. 15000 spies and koed. 20 secs later MSG in inbox. Devs c'mon and fix it