LKING 4 WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DLack33, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Hey if anybody wants to set aside EB's for 24hours or so and do a war, I'd really like to it's been a while since I have. Looking for clans no higher (as in better not number) ranked then 600, with not too many HLBC members. If you are interested just wall me and we can talk it over. Looking forward to hearing from some war vets

2. Or just follow me and we can talk it over

3. Wall me to lol

4. No better then rank 600? That's racist! I quit

Lol have a good war, keep terms right it is enjoyable

5. System war?

You spend so much in pots for like...5 mith

6. U want a war?...go make one

7. Undead, having fun costs a little bit. If you're looking to have a good time, usually your main concern is not how much money you'll make from the party. It's how much party you'll make from the money

8. System war, only EB noobs do that.

9. Viperone, I like system wars. Ever since they were first introduced I have found them entertaining and a great way of concentrating war into a furious, short duration. I've also been here before EB, before clan management on device, before clans. 

10. Cool story bro needs more dragons and ****. Seriously cool story. I joined just as the pwar noobs were coming up. EB noobs are fun to hit but get boring after a while

11. Very true. Although there is a whole lot of giant targets with one ally for "max plunder". That's why wars are fun, usually it's against people of equal stature who want to hit you just as hard. 

12. One allie means i get pots :) and harder to strip lol

13. Im broke right now lol ive been busy farming instead of doing.EBs

14. Lol oh you have one ally. Was not intentionally directed at you . Was merely saying that BC players with one ally pay so well, and because their BFA is dismal you don't need much in pots

15. I'll eat you lol

16. That was supposed to be war, not eat... Wtf