Kotfe

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Surgery, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Is kotfe a bully clan or a good clan? I am super lost..... First is cheese now alison...

2. Depends on what you do? If you don't do nothing they are awesome with ya but make them angry theyll strip arm you

So they are both

3. Btw they are a awesome
    Clan if you get to know them

4. I care about no one. 

5. Her magesty's service....I give you... Charles 

6. Gentleman of the jury. I present before you the queen of the machine: -Alison- 

7. Actually Hello My Slaves but whatever works

8. For you all 

9. Another KotFE thread 0.o

10. The legend has it that the warriors of kotfe were forged from the deepest darkest pits of hades.

11. @machine hmmm. You might have the Hades part right, but I dunno about darkest pits.. They're not so bad.

12. KotFE are a great, friendly, helpful clan. Just don't piss them off.

13. Now i know kotfe is a good clan which protects their members

14. I once thought kotfe is a bully when i saw cheese thread.

15. Now you have established that amazing point of view, would you mind letting the thread die?

:|

16. They must be doing something right. You hear mort about KotFE in the forums than any other clan. Maybe I should join them when I get big enough.

17. The legend has it that once a beast called the hydra terrorized the oceans of kaw. Many mortals had fallen before the might of the beast. Then some warriors got together and slayed the beast. These warriors were called by everyone as the "Knights of the fire emblem."

18. I've heard good things, and bad things about them! So I befriended some of them, and found out for myself they are very fun, great people! 

19. KotFE is an awesome bunch. Great cc, excellent activity in clan and unparalleled coordination with family clans during OSW. Typically the receiving end of their torment considers it bullying because the outcome is insurmountable stacked against them.

KotFE support from TS