Kotfe vs ALPHA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 13, 2013.

1. As you may have heard there was a war going on for while between kotfe and ALPHA, however, the war ended sooner than what was expected and kotfe announced the reason "kotfe changed their target on purpose", but now they are going back to EB and hitting EB. A few hrs after the war kotfe had a successful 26B stripped. This thread is to clarify what kotfe meant by "changing the target", is this target "apherium" ??

Also I would like to confirm the causalties on both sides, did ALPHA had any sucessful strip too? thx

2. um. i get the feeling that this isn't any of your business.

at first i was like "alt" but then...i don't know. i think you just heard some talk on a third party app and decided to cause problems on the forums.

regardless. IRKAN: NEXT TIME SEND ME A TEXT!!!!!

3. Speak English please, I don't understand without punctuation

4. Talk talk talk is talking all you can do?

5. You can always tell who is REALLY winning a war when these threads are made…idiots i swear :D

6. Don't worry about it :)

7. I don't think there was a war between kotfe and alpha. They were on opposite side of an osw and kotfe changed targets to targets that alliance was hitting. I don't get the big freaking deal here lol

8. Dont worry or post abouth others business esspecially when it doesnt include you.

9. Well I'm not worried about it but we can discuss what happenes in KAW 

10. Perse just trying to direct some attention away from them self to give their booty a rest and buy some lube.

11. Its none of your business or the rest of KaWs business.

12. Well, technically a big osw such as this is fair game, but, these sad little scrub Alts are beginning to be beyond sad and desperate. The only people that post crap such as this are people with a butt hurt so bad their tailbone is destroyed. I also think that KotFE should feel happy, they're obviously doing something very well to elicit such a barrage of responses from these little turd burglar Alts...

But then again KotFE is a tough bunch of osw vets and I don't think some clans understand the hit your specific target I.e. Clan and not to deviate. Well played KotFE on hurting someone very badly, you machines will have enough noob tears to keep you oiled quite well...

13. Lol knew it was an alt :lol:

14. It's __persepolis__ alt.

15. Oh no boy im not pers, but is that the guy claimed to stripped zafts alone on other TH? 

16. __PERSEPOLIS__ is open for some free moneh!

17. there you go another warrior who's licking kotf *** day and night to throw him some bone opening people on forum, you noobs better play with your sandbox, seriously i guess kaw better have some sort of interviews before accepting players at least we know **** like you with no **** are filtered 

18. How do you honestly expect ANyone to like you posting threads like this?
    If you where liked, people would've known who you are, but your not.
    No wander they continue to pound you, who'd respect a dumbass like this.

19. I don't care what you think but I want kotfe off of ALPHA, enough said and dont like to see someone opening another on wc or forum if I see I farm myself with no hesitation 