KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because cheese's thread was locked, I hav decided to make another one
    There is nothing in the ToU saying I can't

Myself along with Imitation-Cheese, and everyone in the clan I'm in, have begun warring kotfe, for a good reason

A player named -Alison- started a 1v1 with a Kotfe member, she then went to a clan to help with an eb

I'm assuming someone asked her why she wasn't hitting much in the Eb because she told them she was being pinned

The clan then asked who it was and she told them, then they started farming him

NOTE* she never asked the clan to help, but they did anyway

Then the person she was in a 1v1 with git kotfe involved (I believe this is how it happened)

Then someone (not saying names) sent her very disturbing Pms that borderlined cyberbullying

That was the reason I got involved, but kotfe continues to back this member for some reason

ANYWAY, Imitation-Cheese posted his opinion in a thread, and he started to get farmed by kotfe. Then, cheese took a stand, he refused to back down and still does, along with us!

We wont stop until cheese's demands and (if she has any) Alison's demands are met

Post your opinion here, thank you

2. Sorry for all spelling/grammer mistakes

3. Cool story bro.

4. I know why cheese is getting farmed. Its not because he stated his opinion

5. Funny.

I would say half of you guys just jumped on the bandwagon without knowing the full story

6. My god Tiger, have a day off will you.

7. I was told by miss b that she would unload on me if I made this thread :lol:

Come at me

8. Lol panic :lol: :Lol: said what all us were thinking

9. Cheese is getting farmed because he asked alison to help her and asked her to give him names or links. Kotfe gave him links in his newsfeed.

10. Honestly it doesn't sound like kotfe's fault completely.... It sounds like everyone's fault. I don't blame a clan for backing up their members who are being farmed; the problem is not bad morals but rather a miscommunication, that got out of hand. And now, honestly, all of these drama queens make a big deal about it and now it seems like some HUGEE deal, when in fact I'm sure **** like this happens on a weekly basis. That's MY opinion.

11. @Magee rightly said. Plus iss attacked the kotfe guy or whatever. Thats a reason enough for kotfe to jump in.

12. My god tiger, you are one needy kid. Butthurt because I blocked you. Butthurt because I dont share your views. Whatever next.

As for unloading on you, im sorry. But my spies are needed for keeping a friend pinned. Much more useful than for hitting a potless, pinned tiny account with just a 100m ally.

13. @cheese i dont know what happened afterwards. But you did ask alison to help her.

14. I bought that ally to bank gold :lol:

Kotfe just wont strip me

15. 1.3-1.4m cs. Not surprised.

As for not caring about me unloading on you..

Yeah that worked well. Why self-pin if you dont care? Hypocrisy is rife.

16. I was already on full regen with a haunt just sitting there, decided to hit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.