KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BH was looking so bad that they locked their own war thread.

And from recent news KotFE is having trouble locating it's own 10 clans reported by BH. If u see our ten clans let me know on this thread plz

Sources suggest it's probably only the 1 Kotfe clan ( awakening ) engaged in the Osw but we are keeping the investigation open.

Any BH wishing to acquire cf just wall me and u may walk. Or run. Whatever. 

Nightmare 
    KotFE Lord
    Apocalypse 

2. I continue to lead kaw today with most times been impersonated.  Ty BH another notch in my belt.

3. Bahahaha. My bad. Didn't read, just saw another thread. :oops:

4. May I suggest an audit to help locate the missing clans?

5. Milk cartons with pictures. That will help locate the other clans.

6. Troll that's a great idea. Can I outsource this to u to find a committee to help locate said 10 clans? Bh cries about them I feel we owe them a thorough investigation

7. An internal enquiry is being opened as we speak.

8. I will gladly take control of the investigation of the missing clans.

Of course I have to have a committee elected and it being a bureaucracy and it will likely take 8-12 weeks for results.

However no worries they will be found eventually!

9. While the hunt is on for the 10 clans we have, look out for this lost hubby of mine , poor thing must be starving as i have i cant find him anywhere 

10. Thank u troll. I suggest starting by peeking under the skirts of all the black hand council and admins.

11. Lmao jajajajajajajajajajajajaj

12. I think I saw one of the clans under the bridge way down yander!

13. And Vix. We all know you got your hubby all tied up in your basement. 

14. I heard it's a mail order hubby from a third world country. He just hasn't arrived yet. Patience Vix, it takes time to wrap up and send bulk mail like that.

15. I'm innocent I don't usually kidnap husbands due to the low resale and typical poor ransom. Maybe ask that fake nightmare machine guy 

16. SUPPORT KOTFERIDEORDIE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.