Knights of Andor apology to WiG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Galad-Damodred, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Clan Knights of Andor sincerely submits an apology to Clan WiG for the actions of a of an Andor member, who without knowledge of rules of engagement and without notification to Andor council, conducted an unwise action against a WiG member. Such action resulted in retaliations upon Andor by WiG. Knights of Andor submits a request for a Ceasefire of hostilities with WiG with the terms that have been presented by WiG and have been
    Agreed to by Andor. Additionally, said Andor member will be educated and disciplined to avoid such events in the future. Thank You

2. Now please let us get back to our EB's :cry:

3. How many people died in the hostilities?

4. What did he do?

5. I bet he scouted him, and one of the scouts saw this member's wife in the shower :roll:

6. Or the member dismembered. Oh well.

Life goes on.

Hiya to my darling WiGgies 

7. -WiG- accept your apology and grant you your requested CF.

Good day and happy kawing.

Trolls on this thread will be targeted.

8. Ha ha ha nice warning 

9. :shock:
    Please don't hit me! I'm innocent!

10. How long did this little war last?

11. Well done KOA and thank you WiG it was a short and enjoyable war. Respect for Honey bear for doing the right thing for his clan and WiG for granting the cf. Happy kawing for all.

12. Credit needs to be given to the leadership of KoA for doing the right thing by their clan and avoiding a long drawn out conflict.

-WiG-

13. Good job guys.

iG Systems

14. Koa is a nice abbreviation. kinda like copying kos Scouts are deadly btw. Killed 400 brave troopers which regenerate 2,400 in 5 minutes. that's some draft we got going on

15. Nice job WIG 

16. Good fight KOA 

17. Good Job WiG!! 
    -WiT-

18. Nice wig and respect to koa

19. Farm pizza he needs a good ass kicking

20. Good job wiggies! Keep it up 