KINGS (lol)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ILIOIRIDI-ISI0IRIAI, Jan 10, 2014.

1. IlI____KING_of_OTTOMANs____IlI dropped me from YES (an HTE clan) after I sealed 3 times & had 5 days left on my stay because I would not assist KINGS in their war vs Immortal Death Dealers. If you join them for HTE be prepared to be asked to fight their battles for them, send screenshots of inc, etc or be kicked before your time is up. Needless to say I found myself a new EB fairy clan to farm & if you join YES or any other KING family clan I will be farming you.

2. The butthurt is strong in this one

3. I don't think making a forum post will help your case OP...

4. If you need butthurt cream i think i got a few tubes

5. Oh god, ickle fairy not get to suckle on his moths? 

6. The Butthurt....It burns my eyes

7. Another victim Kings. This is the second time they kick someone. Just to let you know Lord-Sora you can't stay with us. We don't allow anyone we don't know good luck on your war. We will continue ours 

IDD

8. Op great thread but 300 battle loses doesnt rrally show us how tough you are.. :(

9. He's so tough he never loses wow he's so strong don't wanna face him

10. Purpose wasn't to show you I'm tough or complain. Figure it out oh feeble minded ones.

11. Kings you are parasite clan. You recruit in WC for seal holder to use on your clan. After we start hitting you then get paranoid that you have spy. Yet you welcome everyone. When your visitors letting you know have incs. You ignore them and tell them to fight back. Yet no Kings hitting back. You all happy for those sealer to use on your clan and can't hit because we pinning them. You all just hit EB and no protection on your visitors. This is the second time. Parasite clan like you deserve to be farm until disband. You have 4 clans can't pin us IDD lolMaybe if you are not too greedy parasite and learn to fight back

12. Lord Sora. Keep your fairy dust out of forums.

13. Do i have to keep my fairy dust off forums too? Sorry there's too much of it, it just falls everywhere

14. That's charred fairy dust. Theres a difference ???????????????????????

15. Lord-Sora sorry for not letting you stay with us. We can't trust anyone we don't know to war with us. We will be in a long war so better move on and grow. I give you their banks to hit tho. I wall you their banks to hit 

16. Lmao, this is brilliant.
    The KINGs are wonderful, they don't ask you to fight their OSW- it's up to you to hit back. Kings in Yes have to follow ca but guests can do as they please