KINGDOMS AT WAR "REALLY"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wiley, Jun 2, 2012.

1. This game is not living up to its title. In fact it is becoming a place where epic noobs can throw money around and make a name for their cyber characters. This is truly saddening. If the point of the game is to war and gain alliances why do much anti farming, hate, and focus on mundane epics. Why the focus on epics. This game had the right idea however it lost its way. Change to epic clans or who's the strongest. If I'm wrong prove it to me and I will apologize to my next farm victim

2. You're wrong.. Stop looking at the negative and see the positive

3. Very vague explain

4. Wiley, do you go out to the movies? Go for mini golf? Anything entertaining?

Some people entertainment is KaW and you spend money on things that entertain you. Why is KaW different?

5. The game has turns in to an eb only. I rarely see anyone on war. Noobs blow xtals on eb's to gain more money fast. So if they buy xtals devs are happy

6. You have me there. Kaw is entertaining. However I believe that the narrative of kaw is changing. On Movie terms. KAW is à part two

7. Who cares if people buy stuff? That's kind of the idea? Would YOU make a game and put thousands of dollars into developments into it and have not one Penny come back to you? Not many people make games with the intent of losing money.

8. Scrub tommy you're not that big how often do you war? Why do you care what other people do? Mind your buisness, worry about yourself.

9. Your right this game had the right idea, but then along came ebs that was ok and a good way to stop pwars, but then they revamped the war system to incorporate this mithril which really screwed everything up. I understand that this is an ever evolving game just like all on line games but there comes a point where somethings that were taken out need to be put back in.

10. Things always change.. We adapt. I'm a 90s kid. We first started with a nintendo.. Advanced into the modern PS3. Different times need different actions..

11.  AMEN

12. Don, you're saying you want the old kaw..

So you're saying in the year 2012 you'd rather play donkey kong on the nintendo than BF3 on PS3?

Learn to adapt.

13. I was giving an example based on the threads subject. I'm not against the change if you read my thread that I made yesterday I expressed my opinions on the subject

14. The don has it. I think and I say with as little bias as possible IG is one of the only clans that are playing the right game. I know many get derrière hurt by that but it is what it is

15. No that's not what saying. What I am saying is I'm fine with the new changes but war was the reason I played this game the smack talking the boasting on who was the best warring every week all I'm saying is that if the pay out on system wars were better than 17 mithril for a 24 hr fight then people might start back

16. Ok in your first post Tommy you said noobs who blow on xtals.

A noob is a new player.

A new player wouldn't be smart enough to know how to get ahead in the game by purchasing in-game liberties. So they're noobs hm?

17. Notable mention knightmare, pure evil, the hands, Los , and force

18. What stops you from going out and warring? There's plenty of warring clans.

19. Just join a war clan, 'nuff said