kingdoms at war a joke

Discussion in 'Wars' started by INEEDWARBEASTS, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I want to war. But devs give me matchup and i can not attk ass steal or scout any of my enemies. Not fair. I quit this game.

2. You're so tiny... Grow a bit then come back and war.

3. Word I just tracked last time

4. Rage quit or noob quit?

5. *Facepalm*

6. There does need to be more small clans that war for smaller players. You should start one warbeast. Hell you may even get a league going bud.

7. butthurt buddy? ;)

8. I own this clan. Posted in wc for members to war with me. Nowhere did it say i was too small until the war began. So i sat there doing nothing. I dont know how to track. Maybe that would be fun.

9. Props for actually trying, but don't give up yet.

Looking at your stats it sounds to me like you were simply too small to be involved in the war you were in. Which isn't your fault but your clans fault who was probably just looking for another body to make numbers. If that's not the case well my bad, just calling it like I see it.

10. Well now that totally makes my post look bad. :lol:

11. Inferno just pwned

12. Little bit. lol

13. Inferno you're a bad influence to others , please refrain from bashing that clan :p

14. I assure you if it was a joke there would have been something funny about it

15. ^ Too true.

16. Do I want to mess with fox??.....

17. Yeah. She's all small and lives in a forest with a bush tail.

18. Yeah.. My slow typing sort of got me on that one..

Had no idea the dude was the owner until after I submitted my post. No offense man. But still, lesson learned. Don't give up, either grow or make sure that when you look for and find more members for war they are similar to your stat range or you'll only have the same problem.