KaWs most gutless noob and his funky friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello KaW. I am calling out -mac- as kaws biggest most gutless lying noob.

He claims on his banner that he is in a 1 vs 1 with me.

[​IMG]

With those big spy stats should be no problem..
    He certainly talks big with poor grammar

[​IMG]

Except that very evening i stripped him 110 bil.

So what does he do? What every gutless noob does when they get shown up...
    They call in their clan to fight for them, all the while playing the braggart and great farmer.

[​IMG]

Really sad mac. You so much bigger and wealthier player and need yafi to fight for you..
    Noob.
    Clan shi have right of it about these most fearsome of yafians...

[​IMG]

-mac- you should at least be a man of your word with your nobbed up nooby account you gutless noob. You are a sad disappointment.

Lesser players have more backbone in a fight than you have shown. Nitwit

2. So is there a 1v1 or what?

3. Oh oh oh oh, I like to get funky!!

Yea I don't really have anything to say that's remotely on topic, I'll just lurk with some popcorn.

4. *steals Boba's popcorn*

I don't do GIF's

5. Of course he did...

6. I'm calling out Alison as kaws biggest attention whore, and a lame attempt to get her allies stripped.
    And check your own grammar before commenting on someone elses

7. Alison doesn't care she was stripped and farmed by KotFE.

8. Makes no difference what you say barcode gbh. I've heard all the insults before...many times over...the ss don't lie. Unfortunately mac does..

9. Mmm well now I did not ask for help and I told them not to join in the guys how ever have a mind of there own and as for your strip haha get your facts straight it was only 95b and I lost 10b lol then banked and went back to sleep
    U can say what u want but half of kaw already knows that u are more talk then action u go around running your mouth and then drop buildings when it comes and slaps u in the face take a look at your wall everybody on there that u threaten is half your size well done you know how to pick on the defenseless your soooooo strong maybe u should go to shi they can teach u a few things like using your attack button instead of running your mouth

10. So they just randomly entered after a strip...
    Right.

11. *takes boba's popcorn from barbie*
    [​IMG]

12. And this was neccessarry for? Honestly if it's a 1v1 keep it outta here if its osw Cool join the party they out beatin the snot outta each other instead of rantin forums.

Muchos El Rantē Dunodo

13. I think Alison was trying to write like Mac towards the end, maybe that's why her grammar got all crappy :shock:

14. Woohoo! Alison is once more harvesting noob tears. *drinks a glass of noob tears* Ah, refreshing. Thanks, Alison.

15. Sure mac. They have a mind of their own is an extremely lame excuse to have your clan join in your contrived 1 v 1, and no you didn't wake and bank your gold, I've always known your sleep patterns, and your style of play. I caught you off guard the first night and you had allies hidden the next evening. Your clannies better not mess up stripping my little bank or ill be taking more gold off you. Appleseeds spends more time failing than anything else. He should buy some pots.

16. Alison is KaWs version of "Honey Badger Don't Care."

17. lol Mac says his clanies have a mind of their own, what a noob.

18. So you woke up after she only took 10b off you and you banked the other 85b and went back to sleep, didnt think of pinning troops, mithing up and buying another ally?

Seems legit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.