KaWpulation?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PipeBomb, Mar 18, 2016.

1. No, I'm not talking about manipulation, copulation or even stipulation.

I really would like to find out how many active players KaW has.

I know this would be hard to measure with the volume of alts and inactives e.t.c.
    I personally feel as though it's in at about 100 thousand at most. For a game with a million plus downloads on Apple and Android, it seems small.

Yes I know there are different wc's per country or area. So I'm asking for you people

(nothing to do with race Junior :roll: ) what you think the population of KaW is.

Perhaps the devs may enlighten us. Then again

InB4:
    Kawntraception, 69, kappa, 69lel, 420, over 9000 and the criticisms of my boring thread.

2. I reckon around 30-40k active at least once a week. Around half that will be active every day or 2.

3. Step1: get an alt

Step2; get one event item for the entire event
    Step3: see how many people are in front of you

4. Holy crap grav. That is actually very clever :lol:
    Then again. Other people's alts...

5. Check out how many downloads in Playstore and Appstore then add them up. Then deduct the amounts of 1 star rating from that total.

You can also do what gravelord said then round these numbers up i guess.

Or we can ask the devs.

6. I think this is accurate. But I wonder what our current number of new players/Accts per day. Is.

7. Sheer brilliance

8. I think there are around 30k active accounts since last 2 weeks. I would round that down to 9k-12k main accounts. Being that some people have 3 alts and some people have none.

9. I think you're being very generous. I'm active, and I was ranked 10k in the last few events.

I suspect that at least half of everyone above me was an alt. If I had to bet, I'd say there are probably fewer than 20k unique active players left in this game.

10. My alt had 155 items last event and was around rank 28000 and there would be a lot more players with less activity than that so would have had less items.

11. Eh 10k active accounts 7k of which are alts.

12. Lmfao. You seriously think only 3k legit players are active on this game?

13. I remember back when the game hit its peak throughout 2011 and 2012 the game was estimated to have about 100-250k DAILY players, about 300k a week active if I remember that correctly.

Around that time KaW everything in KaW was booming, WC, forums, ally market, new players, etc.

I would say about 50k or so now. Maybe 75k max, I'm not sure how many Asian players we have, haven't met but one. But I meet plenty of European players and it seems the game is slowly growing more in Europe than here in NA. Not sure why, but it seems like I'm finding more and more European players nowadays.

But I'd agree around 40 or 50 thousand active every day or two.

14. Yeh its about 30k.

15. Ewww. Catfish.

16. Don't u mean Copulation ?

17. I would estimate around 50-75k

You can sort of judge this based on how many players are participating in events. Try to get like 150 items on an alt next event and you'll see around how many players there are.

18. One indicator for active players is during events where you can see your ranking.. I have an alt that only had like a couple of unloads in that period and it was ranked like 12,000 range..

19. 30-40k accounts were active last event.. Everyone has at least one alt, so by that math we should have 15-20k people playing.. Most people have 2-5 Alts they actively use so let's cut that last number by oh let's say a fifth...

Roughly (for sake of argument) there's 5000 individuals playing this game... Give or take 1k

20. I remember asking the devs once, but could never find out.

Daily, 30k? Including alts? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯