KaWing.. The Right Way?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iHassleNewbs (01), Sep 10, 2012.

1. As a lot of us have heard, many people claim that EBs have ruined this game. I am going on a pilgrimage of epic proportions. (or at least it feels that way) I'm re-enacting old KaW and I plan on reaching t3 LLBC without participating in any epic battles. Like our founding fathers of the old KaW, I'll build up my kingdom purely off the battle list. So, wish me luck and feel free to check up on me anytime!

~iHassleNewbs

2. Good goind mate. Try HLBC next with no participation from EBs.

3. Good luck

4. HLBC?! Lol with T5?! Impossible 

5. Follow back hassle

6. Please don't volley me guys, I'll just reset on you. 5% refund doesn't sound good either.

7. Good on you mate :) hope you accomplish your goal

8. I will, I've been KaWing for 2 years. I can do this.

9. So did you reset or are you on an alt account?

10. That took ages long ago, but also remember that people will not hit you, so it will be easier than we had it

11. But why no volley? Even in "old Kaw" there was volleying up of new players

12. True that was the way to earns not of quick

13. If you're talking t2 lcbc, that's probably about right most people concentrated on the BL. By t3 tho, people were learning that questing, and finding inactive players to farm were a lot more efficient. Most players used inactives and quests to t3 lcbc 

14. Sire8, this is an alt. Harry, I still get hit a bit lol

15. Nowhere new the real amount though

16. Lol that's cause noobs don't know any better. It'll happen until you get your stats up

17. That's the fun man, stupid EB's don't hit back.