Kawculator

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by PrudishEmperor, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why has the KaWculator not been updated for the abyss lands? I was hoping to get to see what my build would look like if I was ever to become bc(never gonna happen, but that's besides the point.)

I apologize if this might be dull or if there may be any mistakes, not very good at bb codes and all that jazz. Just a question and I was wondering if anyone may have an answer for me. Thanks in advance!

2. Your best option would be to contact the developers of the application. I doubt they will respond. I heard they stopped updating that app long ago. Best of luck to you.

3. The spread sheet one is up to t7 level 3, all the app needs is someone to take over the project add the new lands and all the upgrade stats/costs

4. Thank you Robot and Rikki. Helped somewhat I guess lol.

Mods, /lock please.

5. Not only that, but take into consideration now for new users, the lv1 (first 25) lands are free.

6. Not if you reset. You have to buy all the lowlands again

7. I'd spend 99 cents for an updated kawculater app! I'm very ocd on builds

8. I contacted them and they responded awhile ago saying it will be updated they need more info this was 4-5weeks ago

9. Interesting... If they work half as fast as the devs, we might get it by next year!

10. Oh ma gat. 

11. Hmm I'm a programmer this could be a cool little thing to make . Is there a thread or webpage for all the stats of the buildings and land costs so I can make it accurate? I'll start working on it tonight

12. Okie doke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.