KAW what happened?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by thanks_obama, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I quit kaw back in the beginning of April and on occasion log on this account when I'm bored.

I just realized how absolutely dead the chat system is, I can literally see back 10 minutes and there are minute gaps between talk. I knew the game was going downhill when I left but what on earth happened?

Thanks

2. Also what is this about not being able to reset? Why change a fundamental that's been around for like 6 years?

3. If your the OG Troll, it's a pleasure to see you back man! Basically, Devs gave there reasoning to why resets were removed here:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=176239

4. Did you look at chat during a war maybe? Maybe all the chatters were busy warring...

5. I knew troll would be back.

6. I never liked the reset. Why should I lose a huge amount of gold on something someone else did?

Also the noobs weren't getting collies cause some jerks kept resetting for craps and giggles

7. I love collies
    [​IMG]

8. He's back!!!!

9. Yea kaw is basically just b2b events n wallet farming now. If u haven't noticed from the part 4 in current event lol. Forums r same 10 guys n go hrs dead. Wc isnt even ads anymore its just dead lol. I think its down to social in cc n pm for most players n of course the big event spenders

10. Real reason? LB resets have increased recently and they don't want to give addicts an out. Because let's be real for a second, this game isn't generating replacement spenders anymore.

11. LB doesnt reset noob lol. U think op reset his main. Ur ignorant if u belive that. They sell.

12. Selling accounts is against our RoC. But they can give it away for free. :wink:

13. Sure. *Wink Wink* :lol:

14. Lel troll sold his account obv :lol:

Has some weird japanese name now :roll:

15. Here's his old acct

16. Sjgenius reset like last week

17. Teja in fact did not reset

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.