KaW War One

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Parrot, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hey Parrot here,

So most people know of the iG against LR war, and now Regulators and other clans are picking sides and getting involved.

So I was just thinking if eventually the whole war gets blown out of proportion and clans upon clans start choosing sides until finally it's half of the clans against half of the clans in KaW in one huge OSW!

Just a thought What do you guys think? And if you were to fight along either side which would you choose?

2. I see this osw no different from others; its just got more rl $$ going into it. So obviously stakes are higher.

No doubt more clans will get called in, but watcha gunna do?

3. I would stay uninvolved in my current clan and lol at random clans warring for no reason.

4. Oh, and if I had to choose a side, it would be iG, because they are the ones who are retaliating after having one of their banks farmed.

5. Yeah true az just thought it'd be kinda cool

6. This wouldn't be kaw war 1...

7. Given that this is "Kingdoms at War", calling this KaW War One is far from the truth. Even following your logic in comparing KaW wars to World Wars, this would not be the first.

8. Yeah lol poor word choice, meant jaw war one as in everybody getting involved in one war

9. Still wouldn't be the first... Lol

10. It would be a less impressive UWF VS ZiG war ...

God i miss all the old clans :( Zaft & IG, join together and cause a little chaos again... lol

11. Couldn't you consider iG and Foxes in the very beginning one of these wars too?

12. If this war gets huge and clans are picking sides I suggest you don't get involved.

13. Kaworld war one