Kaw War, could it happen?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. My idea is that the devs organize a game that puts kaw into an all out war for a week. Here is how it would work...

For a day there is a tab that says Kaw war. After that day if you dont enter you cant participate. If you click on it a page will pop up saying...

Participate: If you participate you will have no epic battles available for a week and will be forced to war. There will be a giant battle list with all participants renamed "War List". The war list will have all participants on it randomised who comes up first on the list for different players. Like in a system war, you will be able to hit anyone no matter how small or big you are (This enables you to take out larger participants). Mith and pots are allowed but mith spells that take take additional gold from players per hit will not be allowed as this is a competitive but friendly event.

Not participate: There will be clans set up for players not participating if they want to join them, for the time being. Other wise you can just stay with your other clans completing epic battles. No wars will be allowed the week the big war is happening or attacking other players. These features will be disabled for players not participating. Admins for the clans will be trusted players by the devs.

If you do participate a button will be there when you come into kaw that takes you to a new home screen, the WAR SCREEN.

This screen will have as follows on it...

-A "pot up" button which will take you to a screen with all the pots on it.

-The "War list" button which will give you a list of all participants. And you will be able to attack any of them.

- There will still be the "view Profile" Button

-If you go on the "war list" you can still click the "view" button but you won't be able to see their allies to prevent stripping.

-There will be a "Mithril" button where players can use Mithril (but not spells that enable you to take extra gold for others).

- And to make it more battle them all war type like there will be no buttons such as worlds, ally, and clan chat and also no walling and pming. So there will be no overpowered teams.

-there will be a "view kingdom" and "leader board" button too. But you will not be able to change your kingdom during the war.

- there will be no buttons for crystal or nob usage either to prevent over powered participants.

The mechanics...

To eliminate a player you pin all of their troops to 0. If you eliminate one bar to 0 troops than they don't have those troop type anymore.

For example...

If I pin bob's spies to 0 but he still has some attack troops left he can use them BUT HE CANNOT USE HIS SPIES FOR THE REST OF THE WAR. Players can still assassinate bob to eliminate attack troops and eliminate him from the war but they can't steal or scout him.

If I eliminated Bob's attack troops and not his spies HE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE HIS ATTACK TROOPS FOR THE REST OF THE WAR and people would not be able to attack him anymore, only perform spy actions.

Advanced mechanics... Failed attacks such as a failed scout will only take 1/4 of the enemies troops as it did yours.

If you fail an action such as a scout you will lose 50% more troops than a successful action but the extra 50% does not count towards the 1/4 they lose. A successful action will make you and the opponent lose troops on a 1 to 1 ratio.

For an attack you will lose 3X more troops than on a successful action and they will only lose 1/4 of the troops they would lose if you had a successful action. A successful action will make them lose troops on a 1 to 1 ratio.

A succesful assassination will lose spies on a 1 to 1 ratio. And 1/12 of a normal full bar of attack troops. A failed action applies to the other rules except for they lose 14 of 1/24 of a full bar of attack troops.

I am wondering if the "steal" action should be allowed or disallowed.

Side note: Players with no stats will not be allowed to participate.

Thank you for reading please support!

2. Rough,need work but shows promise:3

3. The Purge?

4. Soooooo many loopholes.

No.

5. Narwhal tell me what they are, loopholes are fixable

6. No regenerating? Terrible.

7. In order to fix loopholes, you need to create them

8. Despite how much I like the idea, it won't happen. At least yet... Devs don't listen to one thread they listen to many similar threads.

9. Participate and make unofficial gangs to destroy anyone from the opposing clan who competes.

10. Growling this event lasts a week but can end earlier this makes an easy way to determine winner

11. Pop in a few cheap GH and make yourself alias of mith.

12. And I forgot the two separate groups (participatory and non participators) won't be able to hit each other.

13. No mith payout. Idiot.

14. OP, can you read?

15. How many movies have we seen where, during a big ass prison riot (water guns, burning mattresses, helicopters, toilet paper confetti, the whole works), someone with a personal vendetta shivs someone?

Just sayin'

16. Ashes I put things like you can't see their allies and no mith spells that take extra gold to prevent that.

17. What's the point if there's no mith?

Mechanics would be nuts to implement.

18. I like the idea, some rough spots, mainly that fact that there is no regen...i wouldn't appreciate that too much lol

19. What do u mean no regen? The 0 troop thing?After u lose the war you go back to normal kaw would only hurt you for a hour or two. And.. UPDATE THERE WOULD BE A LEAVE WAR BUTTON