kaw revolution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lordshadow1, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Ive been playing kaw for ages now and i think it would need some improvements. Here are my ideas:
    a map so you can search some 1 up and it would take you there

A chance to view your battles, so wen you fight some 1 it would have a little button saying view battle and you can watch it. Same goes for ebs

3d castle bcuz im getting bord of seeing my flat castle, i want a 3d animated 1

plz post wot you think and ur ideas on here

2. Just get another game. That's never going to happen.

3. Go play Assassin's Creed.

4. Ebs included?

Your place is at RuneScape m8.

5. More than 3 lines!? Bravo!!!! And I don't know about that lol

6. My ideas

1. I like not having people know where I live. Especially on a game played around the world. I like only being afraid of being stripped not shot. 

2. I think to make a forum people should use proper grammer and propper grammer to the best of their ability in english. So instead of plz maybe please. #Logic people around the world see this.

7. 1)ok ill use better english

2) not a real map a game map so u can see who is around you

8. So I guess you will pay to make it 3d?

9. wut did eye jus reed?

10. No. We dont need more useless crap bogging the game down as it is. Adding 3D graphics to the game would just slow it down and add to the file size. This is a phone/flash game, it's not meant to be a flashy video game.

11. Oh and plz excuse me if both og my forums are bad. Its only my second time writing a forum

12. Im not use to writing forums

13. Why don't we just have vegetables show up in someone's kingdom when they've been farmed.

Or a big red circle with a line through it for kingdoms that have been silenced

I got an idea. Lets just people with realistic ideas posting in forums. Not someone who is just trying to turn KaW into another type of game style format.

14. #troll face....