KAW REVOLUTION! Cast off your EB chains, idiots!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0dysseus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Let's face it...KAW kinda sucks nowadays.

EBs suck. We sit for hours, hitting the button for plunder like lab rats begging for a piece of cheese. It's all about growth, not warring. Pfft.

System Wars suck too. Some of us have lives, and don't time to sit and play for 12, 24, or 48 at a time.

Lastly, clan drama sucks too. Too many people whining that they want to keep their allies, or that you don't spend time in CC, or just generally act like Prima Donnas. I swear...you have a bunch of nerds living in their mom's basements acting like they MATTER b/c they achieved big KAW stats. Double Pfft. .

The ONLY fun thing about KAW nowadays is OSW.

I KNOW there are other long-time players who feel this way. Who want to hit, wreak havoc, and actually have KAW fun again.

What we need is a KAW revolution. A banding together of like minded players. To wreak mayhem on the established clans, pound the Prima Donnas, and punish noobs not their noobishness. Nothing is funnier than noob rage.

So, towards the end of such a revolution, I have established GALACTICA. Check out the clan page. If you are sick of EBs, system wars, and drama queens, join up.

Let's have some fun, folks. Viva La Revolucion.

2. Nice idea, I'd say just do all the EBS to get the 10% bonuses because they are better for wars

3. Yeah. Maybe at some point, when there are enough people in the clan to do one easily. But for now...it's all about attack pots.

I KNOW there are others who are sick of EBs. I figure it is just a matter of finding the ones willing to wreak havoc for the hell of it. Spread the word.

4. ¦.¦ WHY. I LOVE EBS U BULLY! I REPORT U.

5. Lol war, I support this Clan.

6. World Of Warcraft does the same thing if you think about it... lol the daily grind over and over.

7. Nice name :lol: .
    I agree that Epic Battles are boring, though. I haven't participated in any wars yet, but they seem more exciting than living off EBs. :?

8. LIAR. EBS ARE LIFE. WHY DO U THINK THE GAME IS KINGDOMS AT WAR FOR!! WE WAR THE MONSTERS OBVIOUSLY! DOUBLE REPORT.

9. Nah jk lol support

10. That's very easy to say being at 12mil stats. You grew using EBs, that's apparent.

I find it difficult to get behind you on this one. OSW is majorly fun, but EBs are a necessary evil to fund a real OSW.

There are quite a few clans that are excellent in OSW that run EBs to fund their addiction to war. Good luck to you OP, growing a good solid clan without EBs is tough.

11. The only way to grow at the beginning is ebs. You can't randomly start playing this game as a newb and make money off of hitting others.

12. Lol war i love you XD

13. He didn't say no ebs lol. Anyways make a bank for strips If ur clan is nott gonna do Eva.

14. Thanks for stealing what I was gonna say, N4T3! 

15. Clearly, I am talking about experienced players who have become bored with the game...not noobs.

And sure, we'll run EBs to stock up on pots. But the point is that those EBs will serve the purpose of OSW....which is not what happens now. Most clans view EBs as an end unto themselves.

Let's be honest; Most clans are EB clans. People are afraid to war.

16. So, who wants in?

17. Did you get the gold for your stats off BL?

18. There's a lot of EB noobs commenting on this thread, time for some fun.

19. If your referring to LB clans who spend $$$ on the game do alot of sw. lets be honest huge BFA isn't exactly ideal for OSW especially if you spent rl money then the decision is a bit bigger than a childs anger issues.