KaW Immersion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Hello fellow KaWers.

I come to you today with the topic of immersion. As some of you might note, I like immersion. I never like working on a single thing, I need to be able to, when bored, jump onto another point.

My question to you: How much thought do you think the developers put into the game's lore/backstory? (Keep the actual game out of your answer.)

Is there an consistence in any events? Do we all occupy a single continent? How does magic really work here?

A previous event has stated that there is a emperor. One of the reset equips say that it's bestowed by an emperor. Is that him? Are we all kingdoms under his banner?

Religion. We briefly see a pilgrimage of one, but, is there more out there?

Lastly. Time must fly in this universe. Or the life/death cycle is fast.

Do you have any interesting points? share'em.

I have a thing I want to do.

P.S. Hey Jackson, thread #2. Working on stacking up.

2. Its probably like a Thanes system. Youve got your lowly thanes (glamis) and then your higher thanes (cawdor), and each has their own army and castle etc. However they all answer to Duncan.

3. The whole name of our Kingdom , which is our names has always confused me. We upgrade our buildings to grow more troops, but we play the game as an individual, like with the equip, but some of the pots say they will assist your armies. So am I the leader of my Kingdom or my army? ?

4. Magic doesn't work here. The mage just throws aqua and inferno and by some dumb luck the piece of armor gets enchanted.

Other than that, i don't think devs put much thought into the backstory/lore of this game. Just a bunch of kingdoms warring. You pretty much wrote your own story. That was up until ebs and b2b events and so on.

5. ATA_Grant is our emperor. He is our divine spirit. He is our god. ATA_Grant rules over us all.

6. That whole thing about building a kingdom and having armies that we use to atk with confused me when we have equipment like its for one person.....but then I got to thinking what if the eq isn't just for one person but rather its showcasing what it is our armies are equipped with?....yeah sure you look at the troops and spies in the building selection and they have their own armors and stuff....but the thought could still be legit

7. That has always bothered me. Does this mean that there are millions of copies of the equipment that top 10's were rewarded? And millions more being made as your army regens?

Instead, i like to think of it like this; The equipment you have is equipped by you, the king or leader or whatever. And it boosts yout entire army/nations power.

Kinda like buff that affects friends or anyone nearby in League of legends?

8. Would be cool to specialize your forces even further. Heavy/medium/light infantry. Possibly equip to

9. I must say, KaW lore is lacking, but the dev team has definitely stepped it up with the recent chaptered events with the stories and stuff.

However I'm not too interested in reading those as they tend to drag on quite a bit.

I would love to see some more lore to epic battles and maybe fables of past kingdoms.

It would also be great if devs ran a community competition for things like stories of rival kingdoms from the past.

But whatever they do, in game lore deserves a revamp.

10. That or its you're building like a war champion that due to their ability in war they add to your over all power

11. Immersion Dosnt exist in app games bc frankly app game writers are horrid from what I've seen. But this comes from a true rpg fan like the elder scrolls series, so my expectations are high.

Immersion would be if we had in depth character development like choosing a race would be cool. Elves dwarves humans orcs etc. Then you have quests and a storyline specific to your race and wars between the races.

I mean wouldn't of taken alot more effort, a pic on your profile displaying your character and different quests and goals for each race. By quest I don't mean the quests we have. I mean objective based things like on real rpgs.

Like if you chose elf race you have to get 100 successful steals against the orcs to get the payout, just for example. Or earn so many faction points for your race in wars

12. I'm pretty sure red apheriun is KaWs Satan.

13. I think if the devs want to make the game immersive, they should make a vr version of this game and add a fp view.

Also an Arkosa "special" view

(pending mr bean meme)

14. It's a game not a movie or real life.