kaw glitches on pc !!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by racey2, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On all my alts its showing no lands, no pots, no allies, no equipment ... anyone else having this problem, and before you ask... yes I have logged in and out and back in again, cleared cookies on browser, tried logging in on a different browser.
    Is it just a pc glitch ?

2. It's called bad internet

3. Maybe your alt has no lands, equipment, buildings, allies.

4. ^^^ .... you are an idiot !

5. You must still have Windows 3 bro. Trust me I'm an expert I developed that software myself.

6. I prefer Windows 99

7. got drunk and cleared self?

8. Ninja and Troll you are both idiots, if you do not have anything of value to say keep off this thread !

9. I suggest removing your post if you want this thread to only abstain articles of value

10. * sigh .... mods please lock this thread so no more idiots can post !

11. Too late

12. Solution to this is play on your phone.

13. Far too late to become unroasted

14. Dunno why you're telling the KaWmunity, rather than emailing support. They won't troll you.

Too hard...

15. Are you forgetting Spragga Lives?

16. Kind of did forget about that. Whoops.

But at least that was trolling done right :lol:

17. Have you tried removing your floppy disc?

18. Maybe you should stop using Internet Explorer.

19. Have you turned it off and on again? Checked that the power cord is plugged in? Updated your drivers? Reinstalled the Internet?

20. Update broswer by downloading current version even if auto update is on. Clear cache. Install latest flash player and java client. (the java is not kaw related but can cause hang ups in some flash enabled browsers. Restart. Locked per op.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.