Kaw Freestyle Cypher 2014

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shino_Been_Trill, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spit your best freestyle raps here:)

2. Who? Ya you!
    You smell like poo!
    Who? Ya you!
    Where is caribou?
    Who? Ya you!
    Bring it foo!
    Who? Ya you!
    Your names Lou!

I can't rap

3. Or my finger doesn't post good things on crappy threads.

4. Coming off the top of the dome, I'll bust in ya home. Ak47 in towe, cut off ya fro. Dance muthaf***a when I shoot at ya toe. Oh ****, I shot em slime. My bad. Damn I'm sad. Lmao

5. Look at me now my dog said that we goin be rich one day but I'm Anthony I do things the hard way, easy bake fast cake rearrange your vertebrae, trial like a murder case you goin need ice skates thin ice I be I see him in the winter there oh you cockin my swag but your a little late, why you staring so long what your eyes gay, money talk so I let it walk and let it translate, you ain't fuckin with me I don't fornicate I just let her taste test then she let my dick chase!

6. Pretty good scoop:)

7. And that rap was garbage brick

8. Anymore freestyles?

9. Blue waffle this **** is crazy when I ***** **** and **** yo **** up *** tryin to **** get at me **** *** get **** and ***** and ***** hi ***** Roberto ****** yeah ***** yo ***** *** *********

10. I don't understand your freestyle Allison

11. Man you don't really want that action, your worried about matchin.
    I ain't rich, yeah son house cars, I got that. Rad 4 years older than me and still live with his mom...so bragin what a goofy do, if I live with my mom my closet would be Gucci to. What you know about solo, 30 minute scuffles, what you know about gang fights? 30 niggas rush you, and yo head on a swivle cuss a nigga might cut you.

12. Unfortunately for KaW,
    theres not a lot of writers.
    Far less; good poets
    That could kill this cypher.

But worry not, my dears.
    Cuz I live and breathe lyrics.
    The best is in the building
    You would do ur best to hear it.

It doesnt matter anymore
    If its a poem or a rap beat.
    Im so hood at em both,
    Hell, I wrote my own rap sheet.

Rappers only wanna flash heat,
    Too scared to get they ass beat,
    Im from the south, so just ask me,
    Why they run from me like track meets.

Riddle me that...

13. Here's on for you: *************************************************************^^^*#>*].#<]%]%~% [€|#\^{€\£}€{%

14. There's already a rap thread :roll:

15. And it actually had a little effort put into it, please put effort into the thread you are making

16. This is the big payback stupid get lost ima big boss like Rick Ross it's Maybach music, I make Katz lose it when they realize that they part of the reason I'm startin to sleep on rap music!

17. @parrot how so his is the same as mine and mine has a better title

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.