KaW EB Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by scarelettes-hoe, Aug 8, 2013.

1. so im sitting here eating a hot pocket and skimming, and suddenly an idea pops in my head. how about we have a PVP version of all the eb's.

the rules are simple. when challenging another clan to war, there will be a additional option labeled simply "Epic Battle PVP". Once toggled and declared, the opposed clan merely chooses to accept or decline. All the normal EB's will be featured.

but there's a twist

the chosen eb war will have DOUBLE health, for both clans will be attacking it. let's use Haunt as our example. while there will still be all the normal health bars in their respective places, an additional meter will be placed at the bottem of the screen. this meter will start balanced, to signify equality. as one clan deals more damage to the eb war, the meter will shift in their favor. winning the eb war is based on which clan dealt more damage to the eb.

but what's the point of this?

as with normal wars, this set of eb wars will have a war plunder. 10% of all automatic gold-giving will be added to the war pot, along with all gold that would be accumulated by assassinate, scout, and pot sessions. the war will be divided by the winning clan based on successful actions, so hit hard

sorry if any mechanics of this new type of war seem confusing, and i am happy to hear any critiques and comments. happy kawing

2. Good idea! Support

3. Support. Kind of like a tug-of-war

4. If it creates competition it can work. I'm all for it to see how far this idea goes.

5. I like it,its interesting. Support.

6. unfortunately, some clans may decide to pwar haunts, so keep that in mind. double damage means double actions, overall double gold. keep that in mind

7. I would love this but it could measly be abused. But if used the right way it would be great

8. This is an intriguing idea, it would be quite fun. :) SUPPORT

9. I didn't make it past 'hot pocket'.
    Didn't know they were still allowed to sell fecal matter to the masses.

10. that fecal matter tastes good :D

11. This seems like it will be exploited just like plunder wars. No support.

12. Eeeeeeeeem

Support

13. suppourt. One way to stop abuse would be to make it were you can omly engage this vs clans with similar cs. I have thought about haveing a 'mega eb' held omce a day and you sign up for it like an ee war.
    Clans are then grouped together and work together to bring down the eb

14. @Sovereign I have an alt that has identical stats to this account. People can just abuse that alternative available to them.

15. It would be clans not accounts. So unless ypu got enough accounts to macth up 2 clans it cant happen. That and if it was so easy to rig match up why dont ppl try with ee?

16. EE is more than just mere CS. There are more factors that come into play when the devs are assigning clans against each other.

17. Good idea support!

18. Support