KaW Daily Slots? 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___PAC_Man___, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Well since most players are done with their quests the only way to get Xtal's and Nobs is to buy them. I was thinking..KaW Slots! Each day or week we should have a daily spin and win Gold,Mith,Xtal's,Nobs, And aqua and inferno and at last nothing at all to make it harder to get something. Was just a suggestion on what you guys would think about that? Happy KaWing!!

2. Sounds like other not-as-fun games.

3. Grape.

Posting 'no' makes you look like an incompetent fool.

Provide a reason, give constructive criticism, do something.

You look like just another noob, hating on others ideas, with no reason and the I capability to create ideas yourself.

@OP.
    I don't mind the idea mate, but by the devs standards, this might actually give us something for free, which they just laugh at...

4. Yeah the ee wars brought them tons of money since Xtal's were bought... We shud get something free!

5. Fearless, They give us the app for free. Thats enough.

6. Okay then Anarchy. "Earning" things in this game is easy enough, now you want to make it even easier?

7. Their is many free apps lily?..

8. Also, how does a simple "No." mean I'm hating on him? You told me to provide constructive criticism, but I don't really see any on your part.

9. Out of context.

I didn't say you had to provide constructive criticism, I said it was something you could do.

And I realise a simple 'no' might not seem like hate, but it is really just saying 'no' for the fun of it, you could actually look and consider the idea, provide reasoning, but just saying no, is pointless. Why do it to him? At least he made the idea, did more then your worthless 'no', I'd much rather OP's posts then yours on these forums from what I've seen on this thread.

10. Just to piss you off Anarchy ;)

11. You said "give constructive criticism". That seems like an absolute command to me.

12. Grape you should really look at yourself before you talk about others. Didn't your parents teach you manners?

13. I support personally but the DEVS won't, they will lose alot of money from this and will lose sales.

14. Sounds what a lot of games nowadays have. Don't think the Devs would implement it, seeing as they don't really like to give us a ton of free stuff. If they did, the chances of winning would probably be so minuscule, it wouldn't be worth the effort to open the app.

15. I said.

"Provide a reason, give constructive criticism, do something."

That's a suggestion you incompetent fool, shows how stupid you really are.

A command is. You have to go and provide constructive criticism (now).

You look more stupid every post.

16. Well botan maybe is shud be a very small chance and maybe it shud be weekly instead of daily :p