kaw crystals now!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WinkMurdered, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously u better plan on giving us x stals my clan is losing our toc because of you! Do somthing about it!! I personally want 2 x stals.... 3 if u give when we are done eb (for wasting an hr of our eb time and scaring us cause we thought we would lose) and 6 if we fail this eb!! This is not asking a lot by all means, after all yur the ones who f ed our chance of winning (that and the clan b2b im sure u caused them much greif too)

2. Your going to get farmed instead lol

3. Trolls!

Yes?

ATTACK

*sits back*

4. Poor little EB babies

5. No its a free game stop bein a eb fairy

6. already a thread about this.

btw - go big or go home. demand 20 xtals.

7. I ask for developers to give me more than that!

56 unneeded aqua and 342 inferno should do.

Also, 87,000,000,000 and 3 random EB Drops should do :)

*sits in chair, perplexed, awaiting response*

8. Ok, the only reason for devs to give us crystals is because we didn't get notification. And yes, there's going to be a little lag, servers just updated probably and adjusting. And I'm getting no lag, so stop *****ing about it and wait.

9. Dont cry we all know all game systems lag every now and then. N dont try to bypass.

10. You put this in the wars section because you plan on farming the devs if you don't get your free stuff....or you just that stupid you put it in the wrong place?

11. Yay free xtals for all that don't ask for them!!! They don't owe us anything. Every time there is a minor distribution doesn't mean we need free xtals. Demanding them is also the worst way to go about it.

12. Your MORE than likely going to receive incoming for this..

13. They never should have given crystals the first time there was a problem , then no one would be expecting them..

14. I'd demand 50!

15. I'm not even going to bother reporting my hits.

Have fun being pinned for our amusement, OP.

16. Does this work with an auction system Brigantia? If so,

I demand 52.5 crystals! That's right! 52 and a half crystal for a half Regen c:

Next bidder!

17. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO SMALL I CAN'T HIT ANY BIG NOOBS! WHY!!!

18. @op I don't like threats be sure to back your mouth up will you,you will see me in your news feed hahahahaha.

P.S happy kawing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.