Kaw app crashing when loading profiles.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rising_Star, Nov 8, 2015.

1. I am warring with an alt of mine and i cant load certain profile, i can load like half the roster. For example, when I try to load Wicked-Beastly, it starts loading and then crashes my app completely. I tried it over and over and my kaw keeps crashing. I also tried on pc and there it gets stuck in loading screen. I cant war for **** because i can barely load half the roster. Good job ata. Good job

2. You should begin crying the saltiest tears possible. That will summon admin to lick them up.

3. Probably global warming.

4. Use a kindle device, bud.

Those things always get the best updates.

5. Serious advice - try a different web-browser. It may help. If it doesn't, you don't lose much.

6. Tried that. Doesnt work, keeps crashing on the same profiles.

7. Have you tried turning it off and on again? :ugeek:

8. Yes, still same profiles not loading

9. I also had this happening on pc yesterday, I don't know what you would do on phone, but I cleaned my cache and haven't had a problem since

10. Just play a different game

11. same problem here, safe to say I won't be warring again until issue is resolved

12. Yeah I loved it when my wc told me to xtal on cr1, but i couldnt load cr1 Team still won but not because of me,

13. Chocolate, you make the best guides.
    Keep up the great work.

14. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them! :D

15. Same story here, can't load profiles, rather a pain in the midst of a PvP event, wouldn't ya say?

16. Ata support are people with less brain capacity than a brick, they wont do anything

17. Don't insult the bricks, please.

18. Lmao

19. Apologies, that was a bit harsh