Justhanginout vs. Cherry Topping

Discussion in 'Wars' started by M0nK, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahdragos and J3sterM4sk have removed themselves from the justhanginout vs Cherry Topping war. This is a war that was started by J3sterM4sk and Ahdragos. A war that was fought for the "honor" of J3sterM4sk and Ahdragos by their fellow clan mates. It is clear they are no longer willing to fight for that honor and justhanginout will not defend it if they are not willing to do so themselves. This thread is to ensure that those who remained in justhanginout and loyal to their fellow clan mates are able to continue to enjoy the game and to ensure that this clan is not ruined by a war that is not theirs. Justhanginout is requesting a cf.

2. So much for fighting forever..

3. Lol. This is why you don't post threads, kids. Coz when you do and request a cf, you'll look stoopid

4. Val u noob. U had to post overhere uh? U need to pop in every single thread?

5. Of course salty. I do my daily sweep. Stir up as much of a storm I can on any threads, and then repeat a few hours later.

6. Born with a pair of  on his chin

7. On behalf of CHP we will accept you're cease fire request JHO and the members who left posting out on my wall besides AHDRAGOS and JESTER have cease fire. As for ahdragos and jester they will need to write up a thread of their own as this was their war. They brought it to forums trying to tarnish our name and reputation and gather support to no avail. Wish all of jho and friends a happy kawing life.

JIGSAW CHP BOSS

8. Happy Kawing

CHP

9. Overall it was a fun war, respect to those of you who fought. Was/am friends with a bit of you, good luck and happy kawing.

Jack, Prodigy of Chaos

10. Respect to chp and the people who stayed to fight it was a blast 

11. *Declares eternal war*

*Ends in CF a week later*

Cue awesome gif

12. Seems like the next occurrence of that ending LR thead.

13. MONK you're a liar.

Let's tell a little story about why ahdy and jester left.

When those two are inactive the rest think they can do whatever the hell they want EXCEPT run a war. They disresepcted members that are new and the most active because hey were new right we just be okay with being told to "piss off." Ahdragos and jester essentially left the CLAN because apparently as 2 of the 3 owners it's not their clan because they didn't hit the create button.

You're both muppets that are pissed your clan fell apart when they left. You have like 2 loyal member and a bunch of inactives.

<3 Bootsy

14. I am not a liar. Ahdragos left because I put his "flavor of the week" back in her place because she ran her mouth to a respected member and admin of JHO.

15. She then threw a 2 year old sized tantrum to ahdy as did her BFF

16. And I won't fight a war over someone who abandons clan for a fling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.