just another thread to read during regen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Here's just a little something for forums to read, and bring out you're popcorn, there is some pop corn on the table ready for you :p

So I was hitting wc, just hitting causally having some fun of my own...

Then i randomly brought my finger of doom down upon someone, well they was less than pleased with my two hits.

If I had of known this happened id of ss the post and then their post after I hit in wc. Apparently I was hitting because I didn't like their opinion on something...

Well anyways here's my heated discussion with the said person, I've set it out as if you are reading a wall, so start from bottom to top.

And here's a SS of my troops and spies at the time it happened.

If you read you'll I openly admit to being pined to troops but keep bragging about how spies aren't anywhere near dtw. Even had clanies tested because I was doubting what my eyes where telling me :oops:

and oh i'd like huntess to show her news because youd find i was hitting with troops right up to the point she herself desided to pin troops, but anyways think what you like barely had much in news aside from clan testing me and the 6-8 steals from her when i was appearnly "DTW"

2. Ps I'm now currently full with no hits when I was making this thread

3. i wish i had those moments of my life back.

4. TL;DR - Don't read it.