just a helpful suggestion devs from a concerned citizen 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RELlC, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Just a suggestion, why not just make the e war like p wars. You have to challenge a clan and they have to accept. Yes this would allow for clans to cheat by challenging clans that won't fight back but all you have to do is when you find this ban the clan abusing it for a period of time from using the e war feature, if they continue ban them permanently.

This would eliminate 100% of your headache devs as far as people complaining no match or mis match bc the clan would be choosing the matchup. Also clans that grossly stack roster would not get any challenge accepts, thus eliminating that problem.
    Maybe throw in a higher reward for beating a top clan so everyone dosnt duck them.

Yes the biggest complaint will be people exploiting this by challenging clans taking a dive, but after a clan or two gets banned from competing for a couple weeks and loses their reward I think it will stop. Hope this helps ️

2. No one would challenge clans like RH.

No support, sorry.

3. This was, no offense, perhaps the worst suggestion over this topic ever.

4. But... People could just not pick a match, and get a no match 

5. E if you read the entire post you'd see I suggested giving a bigger reward for fighting a top clan. And that would be a good a thing actually as it would force clans like RH to get away from their roster stacking ways and get everyone to fight as they should with members roughly of the same size

6. Narwhal use that thing between your ears, if you have to challenge a clan you could war any time of day if you have an opponent. It wouldn't be a sign up thing. No match wouldn't exist

7. I read the post, RH DOESNT LOSE. so NO ONE would challenge them.

How about YOU use the THING BETWEEN YOUR EARS.

RH WOULD NOT change their roster as IT WORKS FOR THEM.

Like I said, give your head a shake.

8. This would make E wars just be system wars, which pretty much takes out E Wars and goes back to an old system.

9. I stopped reading at Pwar, No, they're gone and that's where they'll stay.

10. Umm E I'm guessing RH would stop roster stacking with GH and LB if no one would fight them. Once again another advantage, that crap needs to stop anyway

11. Let it die, Hopefully no one finds it stupid and feels the need a post of rebuttle. This idea was not thought out.

12. Your idea blows, I've seen whales spit better stuff out the spout.

13. So in other words you want to go back to mith wars

14. omg people are so unpreceptive, the only thing that would resemble p war is the fact you can challenge others, the rest would be just like e war

15. I agree that this is one of the stupidest threads, no support at all!!  I see absolutely no point in doing any of that, that is way too much work for the devs for something so pointless.

16. A key part of the EE system has always been you can pick who you fight ..

17. In all honesty, no one would war period.
    Or it would just be a 24/7 war to stay untouchable,

During EE's, No outside hits are allowed. It I was in an OSW and needed time to cool off. I would join a 24/7 EE war clan and relish the protection.

Still no support your idea has more holes then Swiss cheese.

18. I dictate this statless alt, a fail.

19. Now that is an excellent point E, I agree with that

20. If you want to eliminate the smalls/big combination then you'll need to do something like lower the range of hitting, or let guild hansels yield at least 5x more money from successful actions, since you get crap from them as it is