JASW Date

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Sep 30, 2012.

1. My opinion on the date should be October 20th, due to the fact that many people either have work, or some people still have school.

October 20th falls on a Saturday, so less people have work, and nobody has school, making the war way more effective.

This is just my opinion, this is just what I think .

2. OCTOBER THE 5th if it the 20th might as well be the 19th I will have lost the feeling if its after the 5th

3. Lets do the war the 5th I think silent walker is right

4. WAIT IF WE DID THE 5th when would the final be

5. The next weekend

6. My opinion is that you guys should shut the hell up, and quitting spamming forums with your garbage.

7. The 5th does not give us enough time to know anyone , come up with strategies and pot up , it's only a week and we'd all have to be in the clan . Some people would still like to grow before the war starts , therefore the 20th would be perfect .

8. the only reason that it should be changed is if its going to the weekend :roll:

9. And the 20th is the weekend .

10. Suck it up, if your not ready for war, you shouldn't be warring. I say this week weekend!

11. War today finals tomorrow

12. My opinion, is that you reset and change your name since your an embarrassment to the real Ajax.

!!

13. It should not be on Saturday. Many people probz won't be on, spending the day Xboxing.
    Put it on a Sunday, lol.

14. I support Val with that

15. The real Ajax will war anytime and anywhere.

16. And will own just about everyone... Right???

17. War today lol
    Finals tommorow Jk

18. I look up to him , he's what I wanted to be when I was big , then I reset -,- but I will be another Ajax , don't you worry about that .