Jackson413

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXx-sAbO-GABRIEL-SaBo-XxX, Jun 30, 2012.

1. So Jackson413 made a forum thread nagging about noobs asking for volleys and to be hired on WC. So being the clown that I am I replied on his thread asking to be hired  He asked me to leave his thread since I wasnt adding any value to it, so I did.

Then I noticed a post on his wall from himself along the lines of "Post ads here and be pinned". Once again, being the stirrer I am, I posted an FOD ad for the clan I was in. Some of the guys in the clan did the same. We were more focused on the epic, so no hits were made.

Next thing I know, Jackson was crying on the clan owners wall about me, so the owner did the sensible thing and requested a 1vs1 war between myself and Jackson to sort out our issue- No response to that.

Today I find posts on my wall from qwerty (.ALPHA.) and the clanless Blacknight. Apparently Jackson was farmed by me and they have screenshots to prove it.

Given the fact that I passed out while all of this happened, I serious don't think it was me who hit him.

I joined the ALPHA sub, and chatted to Jackson in cc- explaining that it was not me. His response- "hit me or **** off".

Still doing the right thing, I've tried making contact with the ALPHA owner, as well as their member Qwerty who Jackson continually runs to crying.

Bottom line, Jackson413, I do hereby call you out for a one on one battle. No help from outside, no smack talk, just smack down. Unless of course you are too much of an epic battle noob to fight your own battles.

2. Hmm.. A challenge lets see if Jackson accepts :D

3. I'm just an audience :mrgreen:

4. I will enjoy this.

5. Lol I vote for Jackson

6. Lol Raichu, you sound familiar

7. Pokemon is the 3rd biggest franchise in video games. Raichu is the evolution of its mascot, Pikachu. It'd be weird if this name didn't seem familiar. I'm quite popular in the non-popular way

8. Money on Gabriel to win, good luck fighting a hansel that is never out of pin except to take your money 

9. Well its been an hour already and total silence...

10. Maybe he is shy...
    No Soup For You

11. The "no soup for you" thing is getting old >_>

Just 'cuz ur "soupnazi" doesn't mean u have to post it EVERY SINGLE TIME

12. But i love soup- and jackson413 soup sounds awesome

13. HELLS YEA,NOW THIS IS QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT LOL

14. Calm down sir... 

15. Can i join in,i need a good punching bag,and jackson sounds like a perfect cantidate,you dont mind,do you gabe,untill he responds of course?

16. Good luck hitting Jackson 

17. Thats what alts are for XD

18. So you have an alt that is bigger than you??