Jack in the boxes

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mrhappy1969, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Has anyone had anything good out of these Jack in the boxes ? Or have you wasted your money like i have ?

2. No money, but I got two health crystals once and a few crux cheats alongside the way.

3. Crux chests inferno, no gold crux this event

4. I got 50 aqua, I got a Seal of the Damned, and some xtals

Edit: the rest were nodes

5. I found Israeli weapons and cash in the ones dropped here

6. just 4 crux no gold 1 though and alot of those useless nodes after I done reached my target...

7. No hostages?

8. No. Just some actors and a green screen. Those came from Mr. Rupert Murdoch's box drop though

9. 2 xtals, 50 Aqua drop, some crux chests, and the rest nodes

10. 1 gold 2xtals 1 crux £3.99 spent the rest nodes

11. I bought 5 boxes and all I got was 140 nodes. A huge waste.

12. Myself opened once a day had a few crystals, 50 inferno, 50 Aqua, a few crux and bought a few to open were mostly nodes.

13. I got mostly nodes. The 100 node drop was nice tho. 50 inferno has been the most rare drop I've gotten.

14. 5 crux
    Rest nodes :(

15. Gold crux and some nodes

16. 3 Gold and 2 reg crux.Rest were nodes.

17. 2 gold 4 reg cruxes rest nodes

18. I didnt start getting boxes til after the first pvp event! Lol now I have ten I can't touch. Last event I spent the extra money just so I could open my boxes for pieces to make my goal. This event I got a few crux chests and one health xtal and im not spending extra this time.

I say if you have the few extra bucks and you still need to make your goal then go ahead and open them. Good luck :)

19. Got a few regular crux chests, one gold crux chest, 2 xtals and the rest nodes. Didn't open any with nobs. Highest node drop was 60.

20. This music video played for me when I opened my box.