iZaln iEnterprises™ -Writing iEndorsements-

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Nlaz, Sep 11, 2010.

1. The iZaln iEnterprises™ Story Sect

Yes, just as intended, iZaln iEnterprises has developed into a writing team. We are currently endorsing stories, editing stories, or if you need any ideas, feel free to chat. We do not intend to take down or destroy iWrite, but to have a friendly competition. 

Mainly, iEnterprises was a solo member group for a long while until I began expanding. We now have an iRate Sect for those who like to read and rate stories. It's a little fun service we do. Now, we are endorsing and editing stories for those writers out there. If you would like to join, you will be required to:

•Give the title of your story.
    •Provide a sample of your story.

After that, it will be checked over by anyone already in the team and you may or may not be accepted. Not being accepted could be the result of:

•Insufficient grammar.
    •Poor organization.

Grammar and organization are two main thing that we as a group would like too stress. It is okay if you have a little mishap here and there, but continual grammar issues may result in being turned down. Also, if you don't make it, go ahead and try again with another idea. Our group is open to giving fellow players tips and ideas regarding their stories.

If your story needs some grammar/organization help, we will be happy to assist until you can be allowed into iEnterprises. We are here to help. We will assist anyone because we are here to help and write, not compete (well not 100% at least). You can join, but those in iWrite Co cannot unless they choose to leave iWrite Co and join us.

We may not be the oldest, but we still offer some basic things if you make it to our group. Here are some of those things:

•We have no right to copy and repost your story because that is YOUR story, and we are just here to assist in your story.

•To show official endorsement from iZaln iEnterprises, you have some choices. You could either put "Endorsed by iEnterprises" or "An iEnterprises Story" in your story's title.

•We will edit and give tips on your story in this thread before you officially post it if you wish.

•If you have a spammer problem in your story, just notify any of the iEnterprises members and we will handle the situation. Rather, we will enforce it this way:
    1st time: They will be told to stop.
    2nd time: They will be farmed.
    3rd time: Permafarm.

Those are just some of what we offer here in the iZaln iEnterprises. We hope you consider applying! Thanks.

iZaln iEnterprises™

2. Support! Good luck!

3. @Bastion
    ... Really? Sorry, I am not posting any crap like that in your iWrite, and I'm not putting you guys down anywhere, so what the heck? Sorry, respect just lowered.

iZ

4. I LOVE THIS COMPANY AND ZALN :!:

5. Sure it was a joke, but I am not you. I'm willing to bet if I had done that on your other threads you woulda had some dispute with me. I know you would, but I didn't and I'm not going to.

iz

6. Changed it, sory kinda an ass move wasn't really thinking. :|

7. It's fine. Thanks for understanding.

iZaln

8. Rofl. Smooth Bast.

9. I feel kind of bad. :oops:

10. I never got rated by you Zaln. W t f.

11. So what? We have other things and requests. Plus this "attitude" is annoying btw, bit rude. We aren't really mainly looking to take requests, were just OFFERING a service.

iZaln

12. iEndorsements has a nice ring to it!

13. Lol thanks Pory!

iZ

14. Hey zain I'd like to join you can check out my story the silent ranger for my writing bit

15. Will do sir!

iZaln

16. It's awesome! I love it! Yes, it's endorsed! I wanna see what happens next!

iZaln

17. Support! Good luck with everything. Might join later to edit if permitted.

18. Ok great! I'll write more this weekend I've been busy lately

19. You're free to join as an editor, visiting or member, or join. It's whatever authors want. We may seem like crap compared to iWrite, but hopefully we can make a name for ourselves. :)

iZaln