ive changed my mind.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PDS-_-Wr3cks-_-that-__aZZ, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Im tired of bullies in this game so actually im not sorry. If that guy wants to keep farming me i will get my revenge.

2. Do it! I support u

3. Fools viewing this forum: -ZeNDeR-, A-STORM-IN-HEAVEN, bacon_weave_fu_salad, Carn95, Dero1, DE__Shooter__DE, DJ-, Dylan_TheCreator, FingerMagic, GA-HITMAN, Galan_Dracos, Google [Bot], I-_-l_DiStUrBeD_I_-_l, IIII-LR-_____KILO_____-LR-IIII, III__HOUSTONE__IIII, IIlSIllIllOllIlTlIllRllIllIAII, IIXlI-xSilent-AJ-Sniperx-IIXII, IlIrEDIlldeViLIIl, kingbigsnake, KingLeroyJr, lIllI_-0_o-_Bi0H4ZARD_LR-IllIl, lIlThe-EnforcerlIl, lllIIIILtIIIIShinysidesIIIIlll, llll_VAMPIRE_DRAGON_llll, llxXxll-Talknot-llxXxll, LOS-BIJY, LSoH_OutlawCountry, Miazaki, MikeDawg, MordecaiStonereaver, NERVA, oOoOoOolIlAPElIloOoOoOo_HGL-, PhoenixRising, PoseidnDthSquad, Sir_Razorback, slayerbob, Tidalwave-TS, toocoolforyou, tyronica, Warrchief, X-ll-CODE-ll-X, xIEII_SOULCATCHER_IIRIx, Yen0711, ______oOo___PLAYER___oOo______ and 3 guests

4. Viewing the forum doesn't mean viewing this particular thread numb nuts.

5. For a god he's pretty stupid

6. Good for you OP. do your thing. Just no more mind changing. Thats flip flopping.

7. Join the club. 

8. Re: ty mike

I appreciate it. :)

9. Dont worry about it. You shouldn't have had to apologize in the first place, from what i know, the kid was just being a cranky little *****.

10. It is worse to lose honor by doing what you did, rather than fight back and lose gold, allies or troops. Those are replaceable things, honor is not.

11. very replaceable, 1101101 10111011 11010101 01101011

12. Re

Ya he is. Just another pos. That whole clan is full of them.

13. and i agree completely. I will get him back.