its is time to banned together

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -ShyCutie-, May 28, 2014.

1. If u r the kind of person to scam for hte or get admin and kick everybody out of a clan or strip farm in wars and get your self farmed follow me its time we all join together and kickk all the peoples asses who farmed us it is time for us to farm them but now on our own but as a clan if u like the idea and ur one of the bad men of kaw follow me

2. Killem boys

3. We will be called the REBEL ARMY

4. We start with you 

5. Ew no. Let's call ourselves the RAINBOW UNICORN GROUP

6. I don't know about all you guys, but I don't feel like getting us all banned

7. Nah, if you give admin to a random person then you don't deserve a clan to own.

8. I was actually having a little respect for this guy and all like "hey I did this stuff" but then I saw he was a sub 3m cs attack build and I'm all like , "no"

9. What if I'm not a man... can I still be bad?

10. Troyswag. You are a moron. Scamming, and trying to ruin other peoples clans, because you're to useless to fight back against people who've farmed you.

#deletetheapp

11. Already a group like this, except more badass!!

We are GHOSTS! 

12. So, your making a clan for people who destroy clans? Wonderful idea!

13. OP, you're the one that talked a lot of **** about how you were going to beat my ass then ran like a little sheep when you got inc.

No support.

Get out you big noob.

14. Also, banned together. Yes! You must get a ban!

15. Narwhal nailed it :lol:

16. Wait wait wait a clan full of clan destroyer's that constantly kick everyone I say give one person admin and let everyone else be member let's see what happens after we each buy some of Val's popcorn.

17. I am so in!!

18. But seriously who thinks its a good idea to have a clan full of people that disband clans or kick all the members in clans :lol:

19. How do you know that someone won't do these things to you? I mean by joining a whole bunch of people who do that kind of stuff together....the outcome would be horrible.