It's getting a tad frustrating

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Dec 15, 2012.

1. The first match up was flawless and then the devs just had to mess that up. Bravo to you guys ! And now the lag is just unbearable i freeze and attacks and before you know it i'm KOed ! Like cmon man the hell is this !? And yes i am mad bro. Please Devs fix this , this is seriously becoming a joke.

And yes i am mad bro :twisted:

2. Somebody literally just posted the same thing. Why do you think we care? We know EE sucks, stop complaining about it.

3. Lag is worse than ever tonight

4. It's getting extremely frustrating.

5. That's the way the forum is these days Jam. Everyone has to create a thread to rant and rave. No big deal though, you didn't have to post..

That sucks Dice. You're not the first person I've heard complain about getting screwed in the re-matchup after the first one was great. Hopefully the devs fix the issue soon.

6. you said you were mad 2 :D :D

7. Not good dev's, not good!

8. We had THE PERFECT match up ever.

Now their top guy beats ours by like, 7m

9. You mad bro? Hahaha just kidding. Good luck on the war :p Drgn, couldn't have said it better myself ;)

10. I have no issues what so ever with lag, and I'm in 3G ipad

11. The lag is a nightmare for our clan as well. This is the worst I have has yet

12. Put your big girl panties on and DEAL WITH IT :roll: they're estoc TRIALS :roll:

13. Umad bro? Udefinitelymad bro :lol: