ITS ALL A LIE!!!! (max plunder)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol.. so i was told to calculate max plunder you have to add up cs and then multiply by 5500.
    That is completely inaccurate. I had 90b in allies, (formula says i only need 70b.) but when i sold about 60b worth, now im at 29b in allies still making the same amount of money i made per hit when i had 90b.

2. Eagle, teach him. Then lock.

3. You've got a hansel build. You're not gonna be making much unless you war often.

4. Meaning you are capped at 28b, grow a little stronger to then add more allies, you will noticed a plunder increase when you upgrade every time.

So to make it easier, upgrade fully, hire a 1b allie, test, if it doesn't increase then upgrade and hire an allie again, you will surely notice a plunder increase when you become stronger, but being pure spies, you don't need allies, but being a hansel, you would if you plan on using troops.

Remember steals or assiassinations does not require BFA. *Bonuse From Allies* only troops does.

Good luck :)
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.